Username
Password

Comments: Page 12
Displaying posts 165 - 180 of 190
06:05 PM on 04/22/14
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
What song has been your favorite to record? In the studio and which music video? And what's your favorite song to play live?
favorite to record, maybe four letter words since its so much fun to sing and easy to play. Plus we got to hang with our friend Colleen.
06:06 PM on 04/22/14
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
Oh, I forgot to tell Brent have a HAPPPPPY BIIIIRTHDAY!!!! :D :D X)
THANK YOUUUUU!
JSoul
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Amazing! :)) I can't wait to hear it! How many songs will you put on that album? And will you also make a music video like what you did for Ghost? :D
krd1997
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Will there be any song feats in future songs. Maybe someone from Circa survive, ETC
IanPedigo
User Info.
Is it possible if i can send my ITM hoodie to sign or can be sent a sign pic or poster. Trying to collect signatures from different bands i like.
absolutely! email us ithemighty@gmail.com
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
What song has been your favorite to record? In the studio and which music video? And what's your favorite song to play live?
Speak to Me was probably my favorite to record. Spoonful of Shallow is my favorite video. Escalators and Speak to Me are my favorites to play live.
06:07 PM on 04/22/14
IanPedigo
User Info.
Is it possible if i can send my ITM hoodie to sign or can be sent a sign pic or poster. Trying to collect signatures from different bands i like.
Or catch us at a show!
06:11 PM on 04/22/14
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
Will there be any song feats in future songs. Maybe someone from Circa survive, ETC
That would be awesome! We'll see if we can make that happen!
06:11 PM on 04/22/14
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
Amazing! :)) I can't wait to hear it! How many songs will you put on that album? And will you also make a music video like what you did for Ghost? :D
Im not sure how many songs will be on it, but it will be a full record. And I'll probably be self making at least one music video for it like I did for ghost all those years ago.
06:14 PM on 04/22/14
chaantes
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You guys are awesome!
06:15 PM on 04/22/14
Golden Eagle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Compulsory come to Australia question - Any chance of you guys playing at Soundwave 2015?

I found you guys at Karma Never Sleeps, but I love the Hearts and Spades EP too. It would be great to hear some new chill songs in the style of Hearts and Spades, even though Satori was excellent. Have you guys completely moved on from the Hearts and Spades sound?
JSoul
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Brent, you're awesome!(nearly as much as Chris) I really can't wait for this to come out! :))
Thanks for answering my questions, and till next time! :)) (By the way Happy birthday Brent! :)
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
Thanks for all the questions everyone! It's been fun! Catch you guys on the road!
Bear mero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Question for Ian. Two parts. First part: is it true that you're technically a housecat? Second part: if yes, are you van trained to not make a mess of yourself? Please be specific.
06:19 PM on 04/22/14
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
and lastly, I love our TM mr Matt Romero

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT