AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Rise Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Issues Drop "Never Lose Your Flames" Video

Posted by - 09:45 AM on 04/30/14
Check the replies for Issues' newest music video, pushing the song "Never Lose Your Flames." It comes off the band's self-titled debut LP, which premiered at No. 9 on the Billboard Charts in February.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
09:45 AM on 04/30/14
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
09:48 AM on 04/30/14
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
Cool concept. The OK! Magazine description made me laugh though

"For some background, Issues is a rock band similar to Mayday Parade, who you may know from their amazing cover of Justin Bieber‘s “Boyfriend.” Also, the guys released their first full-length album in February and will be on Warped Tour this summer! Watch the EXCLUSIVE video premiere for “Never Lose Your Flames” below which, speaking of summer, will make you want to hop on your skateboard and enjoy the warm weather ASAP.

The guys’ self-titled album is available now! What do you think of the video? Who’s your favorite guy in the band? Tweet us @OKMagazine."
10:05 AM on 04/30/14
jrockisthebest
jrock is my nickname
User Info.

"For some background, Issues is a rock band similar to Mayday Parade, who you may know from their amazing cover of Justin Bieber‘s “Boyfriend.” Also, the guys released their first full-length album in February and will be on Warped Tour this summer! Watch the EXCLUSIVE video premiere for “Never Lose Your Flames” below which, speaking of summer, will make you want to hop on your skateboard and enjoy the warm weather ASAP.

The guys’ self-titled album is available now! What do you think of the video? Who’s your favorite guy in the band? Tweet us @OKMagazine."
LOL
10:22 AM on 04/30/14
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Website is hilarious. Song is great.
10:26 AM on 04/30/14
strikefirefall
User Info.
Probably my favorite song off the album.
10:44 AM on 04/30/14
ttmessick
User Info.
Just went back to my photo album and Tyler was wearing the shirt in this video at my Warped date last summer... only the shoulder wasn't ripped... looks like he had some ISSUES at some point BAM!!!
11:03 AM on 04/30/14
Peerless
User Info.
This band is a guilty pleasure. They have some catchy songs....
11:20 AM on 04/30/14
Twizzla
Up, Up, and Away.
User Info.
Just went back to my photo album and Tyler was wearing the shirt in this video at my Warped date last summer... only the shoulder wasn't ripped... looks like he had some ISSUES at some point BAM!!!
I don't what what is up with this dude and wearing ripped shirts. He had one on in the Hooligans acoustic session video.
11:25 AM on 04/30/14
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.

tyler is totally my fav, becuz his voice is so perf
11:27 AM on 04/30/14
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
awkward high five at 3:20

lololol
12:06 PM on 04/30/14
almostluckymick
Mick
User Info.
those bunny hops though lol
12:27 PM on 04/30/14
Dirge07
...coitus?
User Info.
This is actually a good video for a good song. Gewd jerb.
12:59 PM on 04/30/14
jesster4life911
User Info.
The performance shots on the billboard are too much.
01:44 PM on 04/30/14
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
For one of the biggest bands in the scene right now, this video was a very honest and brave thing to do, Alot more respect to these guys. I know this song is about being yourself but they could have avoided the Gay perspective But they embraced it and did so in an awesome manner. Hats off.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos