AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Manchester Orchestra News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Manchester Orchestra, Kevin Devine, Bad Books to Tour UK

Posted by - 04:24 PM on 05/23/14
Manchester Orchestra announced that their fall UK tour will feature Kevin Devine & the Goddamn Band, along with Bad Books. Dates in the replies.

Submitted by TheDemosRock

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
04:24 PM on 05/23/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
04:39 PM on 05/23/14
Jack178
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So andy/Kevin plays then Kevin then andy....that rules so hard
05:14 PM on 05/23/14
gabrielM
User Info.
Awesome. I wish we had this for the US tour. Also happy this is announced because it means KevDev will announce his next tour for the 2nd album. Great success.
07:24 PM on 05/23/14
TheZeroKid
I'm Not Holden Caulfield
User Info.
God, I wish this would be an American tour. I'd go to this in a heartbeat.
08:45 PM on 05/23/14
serotoninzero
User Info.
Man, I was wishing this was what they would have done on the U.S. tour as well. Was not a big fan of seeing Balance and Composure unfortunately.
08:52 PM on 05/23/14
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
So jealous this wasn't the US lineup. Balance and Composure are good but not what I wanted.
10:14 PM on 05/23/14
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
I'm seeing them on Sunday and I'm now hoping that Balance & Composure mysteriously vanish so I can see this instead.
11:43 PM on 05/23/14
SimplyMyself
I rip at the entrance in vain
User Info.
Was not a big fan of seeing Balance and Composure unfortunately.
So jealous this wasn't the US lineup. Balance and Composure are good but not what I wanted.
I'm seeing them on Sunday and I'm now hoping that Balance & Composure mysteriously vanish so I can see this instead.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat even. My only complaint was that they didn't play enough songs from Separation.
02:54 AM on 05/24/14
Kixur413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Awesome. I wish we had this for the US tour. Also happy this is announced because it means KevDev will announce his next tour for the 2nd album. Great success.
I asked Kevin at a show this tour and he said he's definitely doing a Fall tour for Bulldozer so we're good on that! I think he said Oct/Nov :)
03:11 AM on 05/24/14
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Will be going.
05:55 AM on 05/24/14
gabrielM
User Info.
I asked Kevin at a show this tour and he said he's definitely doing a Fall tour for Bulldozer so we're good on that! I think he said Oct/Nov :)

I can't wait for that. It's gonna be amazing.
06:30 AM on 05/24/14
Jaded87
Sweetness, i was only joking
User Info.
That is awesome. Cannot wait for this tour!
10:34 AM on 05/24/14
serotoninzero
User Info.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat even. My only complaint was that they didn't play enough songs from Separation.
I don't know, just couldn't get into them. Tried listening to the albums a few times and didn't really enjoy. Hearing live (twice), just wasn't a fan of the quick pitch change he does at the end of his lines. I've heard people compare them to Citizen, who I do like, but I haven't seen them live either so I can't say I'd enjoy in the same setting. I'm a huge fan of Kevin Devine too though, maybe I am a bit jealous they got to play second. :)
11:37 PM on 05/24/14
SimplyMyself
I rip at the entrance in vain
User Info.
I don't know, just couldn't get into them. Tried listening to the albums a few times and didn't really enjoy. Hearing live (twice), just wasn't a fan of the quick pitch change he does at the end of his lines. I've heard people compare them to Citizen, who I do like, but I haven't seen them live either so I can't say I'd enjoy in the same setting. I'm a huge fan of Kevin Devine too though, maybe I am a bit jealous they got to play second. :)
I would just give Separation another go. So many feels. I agree though with the live vocals :/. That show was the first time I really heard Kevin Devine and I really, really liked him.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos