AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:28 PM on 08/23/14 
User Info.
icantdecide
Registered Member
Male - 27 Years Old
I've never heard of Bojangles, and have not tried Popeyes. But Popeyes is in my area. So I must ask. Popeyes or KFC?
06:19 AM on 08/24/14 
User Info.
projectmayhem16
keep cool, but care
Popeyes is unbelievably overrated
10:18 AM on 08/24/14 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
I've never heard of Bojangles, and have not tried Popeyes. But Popeyes is in my area. So I must ask. Popeyes or KFC?

Popeyes. Not even close. Fuck it. I'm getting Popeyes right now.
11:10 AM on 08/24/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Heartburn. Fuck this nonsense.

Also Popeyes is disgusting.

I feel ya, man, I have the worst Acid Reflux that hurts like hell when I'm trying to get to sleep sometimes haha
12:49 PM on 08/24/14 
User Info.
icantdecide
Registered Member
Male - 27 Years Old
That videos and photos won't post to Facebook right now or for recent months. I'm sure I recently posted about how I'm annoyed I am on Facebook, so technically I'm a hypocrite, but could somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I paste the URL for the image file or YouTube video, and it does not pop up. It did back in the day. You know, the day.
12:51 PM on 08/24/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
That videos and photos won't post to Facebook right now or for recent months. I'm sure I recently posted about how I'm annoyed I am on Facebook, so technically I'm a hypocrite, but could somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I paste the URL for the image file or YouTube video, and it does not pop up. It did back in the day. You know, the day.

What browser are you using? I have no issues in Chrome when pasting a link. Sometimes when facebook is just running very slow, it won't thumbnail the link, though. FB definitely did not remove this functionality, though.
12:54 PM on 08/24/14 
User Info.
icantdecide
Registered Member
Male - 27 Years Old
What browser are you using? I have no issues in Chrome when pasting a link. Sometimes when facebook is just running very slow, it won't thumbnail the link, though. FB definitely did not remove this functionality, though.
I'm using Chrome, too. I just paste the URL and it used to pop up, now I just have a hyperlink. I'm gonna try Firefox. It's been a problem for me for all of the few posts I've made on FB for a while now, though. It's weird.
12:58 PM on 08/24/14 
User Info.
icantdecide
Registered Member
Male - 27 Years Old
No luck with Firefox either. Not sure what's up.
01:27 PM on 08/24/14 
User Info.
Penguin
ANTHYDING CAN HADPLEN
Blacksburg, VA
Male - 22 Years Old
This happens to me too, but not all the time. Not really sure how to fix it though...
09:28 PM on 08/25/14 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
When I sign up for paperless mail and they still send me paper mail too
12:43 PM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
"Are you a Republican or a Democrat?"

That question.
12:49 PM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
Merve
Pennycan Champion
You know what bugs me? When the FedEx or UPS guy buzzes my apartment and just yells "FedEx!" or "UPS!" Excuse me, if that's all you yell, then I have no clue who you are. When I ask them, "Whom's the package for?" they usually just yell "FedEx!" or "UPS!" again. I already know that. Today, when I asked whom the package was for, the dude replied, "Apartment 63." I don't live in Apartment 63. Not even close. I hung up.

"Are you a Republican or a Democrat?"
Neither. Fuck 'em both.
01:04 PM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
You know what bugs me? When the FedEx or UPS guy buzzes my apartment and just yells "FedEx!" or "UPS!" Excuse me, if that's all you yell, then I have no clue who you are. When I ask them, "Whom's the package for?" they usually just yell "FedEx!" or "UPS!" again. I already know that. Today, when I asked whom the package was for, the dude replied, "Apartment 63." I don't live in Apartment 63. Not even close. I hung up.

Neither. Fuck 'em both.

Okay, so I saw this on mobile in the who quoted me box, not realizing the entire post wasn't replying to me. I was really confused haha. But yes, agreed haha.
01:26 PM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Not registering as Independent just seems ignorant to me
01:31 PM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
OctoberOrigins
Jack
Omaha, NE
Undeclared - 22 Years Old
Not registering as Independent just seems ignorant to me

ehh, I think there are reasons to register as one of the main parties. I don't personally identify with either party, but Nebraska has a closed primary, and I want to have the ability to vote in the Democractic Primary (since I feel like shifting that party more to the left could lead to a bit of progress at least). In an open primary, I definitely would not have registered as a democrat, but in the closed primary system it made strategic sense for me to choose a party.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos