Username
Password

09:48 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
soimpossible787
Make it work
Getzville, NY
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm the kind of person who needs the number though, because I've lost 20 pounds since January and I JUST recently started to see a change in my body, but the scale has been letting me know that I've been making progress even when I couldn't see it.
09:48 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Oh, I should have mentioned..I have a drinking problem. I asked my doctor he said it's normal and I just have to drink less..but I tend to drink A LOT. I can't go more than a half hour without a drink. Whether it's orange juice, Hi-C, Soda, Water, Gatorade, etc. I drink like crazy.
09:49 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
soimpossible787
Make it work
Getzville, NY
Female - 27 Years Old
Yeah, only once a day, no more.
09:49 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
soimpossible787
Make it work
Getzville, NY
Female - 27 Years Old
The drinking thing is OK, just make it water almost always.
09:50 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
histrionics22
What were you Thinking?
Brick, NJ
Male - 27 Years Old
Oh, I should have mentioned..I have a drinking problem. I asked my doctor he said it's normal and I just have to drink less..but I tend to drink A LOT. I can't go more than a half hour without a drink. Whether it's orange juice, Hi-C, Soda, Water, Gatorade, etc. I drink like crazy.

I thought you were the biggest alcoholic up until that sentence.
09:52 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
this definitley sounds like a conversation i want to get in on.

i worked out alot over the summer. i was extremely weak and scrawny since i had done virtually no physical activity since 8th grade wrestling haha...so like 5 years later. i couldnt even bench 100lbs. it was fucking pathetic. so i worked out all summer. i could only do 3 sets, 10 reps of 140 (which is nothing to most people) by the end of the summer by i felt so much better about myself....being really small and all. but it was nice when people started to notice.

the only thing was is that i didnt have enough weights for all my bars and i hatedswitching weights all of the time....i was also bad a doing legs...i always did upper body like every day. and i was never sure on how i should eat.

for cardio i would play ultimate frisbee pretty much everyday so that worked out great. but other than that i was clueless on what to do.

and now that im back at school i am really bad at going to the co-rec becasue its very intimidating to go there because everyone is benching like 250+ and i can probably do 180 once or twice....and running sucks because i get bored of it after a while, thats why frisbee was perfect...we played for like 2-3 hours a day and i would run so much more than if i would just go jog a couple miles.
09:52 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male
just don't get too obsessed with it and you'll be fine. there won't be tons of change from one day to the next. it'll be all small changes that add up over time. as long as you can understand that and not let it get to you, go for it.

but the second you start losing confidence or motivation because you're not happy with what you're seeing on the scale (if that second comes), don't give up. keep doing what you're doing and only look at the scale every few days or so.

i, personally, go about the whole thing with a better overall attitude when i'm not checking every day. if you're doing what you're supposed to be doing, the progress will be made. but not everybody's content with just weekly updates and need them daily.
09:53 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
FASSWcore
under lock and key
Warren/Kent, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
i ate what i wanted and worked out every other day during the summer, taking anavol the entire time. it worked well.
09:55 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male

gallon jug of water. keep it with you at all times. not in the fridge, just by your side. drink away.

honestly, if you really drink that much, eliminate pop cold turkey and go a week with just water and you'll be amazed how much better you feel in just a week's time.
User Info.
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
all i drink is water....i have a case of water in my fridge all of the time....ill drink milk every now and then but thats just when im at the dining court...i probably shouldnt drink as much milk as i do (becasue its 2%...but eh).
User Info.
itsjdiggity
7-0
Los Angeles, CA
Male
why peanut butter?
User Info.
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
gallon jug of water. keep it with you at all times. not in the fridge, just by your side. drink away.

honestly, if you really drink that much, eliminate pop cold turkey and go a week with just water and you'll be amazed how much better you feel in just a week's time.
pop is fucking gross. i never drink pop and i feel so much better without it
09:56 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
shit load of protein
10:00 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
histrionics22
What were you Thinking?
Brick, NJ
Male - 27 Years Old
For Broken parachute...

Pop = Soda

I had to translate the midwestern to eastern lingo.
10:01 PM on 09/17/06 
User Info.
FASSWcore
under lock and key
Warren/Kent, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
whey protein works wonders, too.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music