Username
Password
Plus 44 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Plus 44
Inside AP.net

Travis Barker On Tom Delonge And Blink 182 Breakup

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (09/20/06)
Travis Barker (Plus 44) still has a lot to say about Tom Delonge and the breakup of Blink 182.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 57
09:17 AM on 09/20/06
Jason Tate
User Info.
In other Plus 44 news: the tunes that will make up the album are "Lycanthrope," "Baby Come On," "Little Death," "155," "Lillian," "Cliff Diving," "Weatherman," "No It Isn't," "Make You Smile," "Chapter 13," an electro-instrumental dubbed "Interlude" and the title track, which the band shot a video for earlier this month with director Liz Friedlander.
09:17 AM on 09/20/06
1Roth4
.and the family telephone
User Info.
09:20 AM on 09/20/06
Snails
see the benefits.
User Info.
Interesting.
09:21 AM on 09/20/06
Jason Tate
User Info.
09:24 AM on 09/20/06
Cato11087
True progress means...
User Info.

my thoughts exactly.
Just An End
Can your walls hold a gorilla?
User Info.
maybe tom didn't say anything because he knows he fucked blink up?
1Roth4
User Info.

whats your take on it. im interested
09:27 AM on 09/20/06
Jason Tate
User Info.
whats your take on it. im interested
I'd have way to much to say for a forum post - maybe I'll write about it in my journal some night when I'm bored. The short version is that everyone handles things differently. Just like in a relationship break-up; sometimes one party sits and says nothing, sometimes one party calls the other a filthy whore. Usually depends on what happened, and who fucked who during the relationship, as to what scenario plays out.
09:28 AM on 09/20/06
1Roth4
User Info.
maybe tom didn't say anything because he knows he fucked blink up?

hey, maybe you're right.
I guess we'll find out
09:28 AM on 09/20/06
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
so 2/3 of blink have spoken.
tom has yet to give a shit/respond. i guess its safe to assume he fucked it up.
09:30 AM on 09/20/06
1Roth4
User Info.
I'd have way to much to say for a forum post - maybe I'll write about it in my journal some night when I'm bored. The short version is that everyone handles things differently. Just like in a relationship break-up; sometimes one party sits and says nothing, sometimes one party calls the other a filthy whore. Usually depends on what happened, and who fucked who during the relationship, as to what scenario plays out.

I hear you.

As vetrens of the music industry, I thought it would have been handled a little more professionally. I think Mark is an amazing musician, and what seems like a great guy. I guess I thought if anyone was to call anyone out it would have been Tom. I thought Mark would have been the one to not say anything.
09:30 AM on 09/20/06
1Roth4
User Info.
so 2/3 of blink have spoken.
tom has yet to give a shit/respond. i guess its safe to assume he fucked it up.

its like 24

you gotta wait a week to find out dude
09:34 AM on 09/20/06
Jason Tate
User Info.
I hear you.

As vetrens of the music industry, I thought it would have been handled a little more professionally. I think Mark is an amazing musician, and what seems like a great guy. I guess I thought if anyone was to call anyone out it would have been Tom. I thought Mark would have been the one to not say anything.
Why wouldn't you say something? Everyone wants to know who ruined Blink182, if you're asked, should you keep lying like your old record exec wanted you to? I know I wouldn't.
09:34 AM on 09/20/06
Chris289
User Info.
It was obviously Tom that was the cause. I'm not blind but I can clearly see that over the last 5 years Mark and Travis haven't changed that bit. It's Tom that has gone off the deep end. He sounds, looks, and acts totally different. While Mark and Tom are trying to stay true to themselves, it's Tom who's trying to act like he's God and running through fields, flailing his arms in music videos and acting like it's the most artistic thing ever. Tom has done an absolute 180 in the last few years. And as a Blink fan, it sucks.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums