Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 79
02:36 PM on 07/01/10
Alison1488
____
User Info.
Fantastic review...only because you agree with me. =P This is my favorite album of the year, thus far. I honestly cannot stop telling people about it.
02:36 PM on 07/01/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I'm really loving this record. It surprised me, I need to check out their older stuff.
02:40 PM on 07/01/10
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
One of my favorite records of the year. Said it before, and I will say it again: it's this year's Dog Problems.
02:42 PM on 07/01/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
One of my favorite records of the year. Said it before, and I will say it again: it's this year's Dog Problems.
That's high praise but to an extent I agree. A friend of mine quoted it as, "Dog Problems but really weird." Pretty much sums it up haha
02:46 PM on 07/01/10
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
That's high praise but to an extent I agree. A friend of mine quoted it as, "Dog Problems but really weird." Pretty much sums it up haha
The band has a lot in common with the Format now more than ever. Blame it on working in fun. I guess, but this record in particular reminds me of them. It's exactly what intelligent pop music should be!
02:46 PM on 07/01/10
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Wow. That's bold. I got the album, but have yet to get into it. With a comment like that I know I'll dig it.
02:55 PM on 07/01/10
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.
I feel like the band's finally reached their full potential with this album. They've grown a lot and it shows in the best way possible.
02:57 PM on 07/01/10
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.
Excellent review and album! As of right now, it's safe to say that this is my album of the year. So so good.
02:57 PM on 07/01/10
uglystar03
User Info.
Great album. Jack dated Scarlett Johanson? Nice.
He mentions her in a few songs on Twilight Tales and I feel like part of I Feel Weird was about her. I believe he's currently dating Alia Shawkat of Arrested Development. Lucky man.

I didn't realize this album was self-released. I'll definitely be purchasing it. I would've preordered it if I had realized it was a self-release.
02:58 PM on 07/01/10
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.

Oh yes!
03:16 PM on 07/01/10
A7XXX
Temple Pressure
User Info.
Prop to them for self-releasing this one. This one is a perfect follow up to Trampoline.
03:17 PM on 07/01/10
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
I want this so bad. I've never listened to this band, but I've heard nothing but great things about this album.
03:21 PM on 07/01/10
Tostitos
Mr. Chips
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
absolutely love some of the tracks on this record, but as always some filler. But considering they now have more then a enough great material to play a long set I'm happy.
03:28 PM on 07/01/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Greg, you dog you. Fucking awesome job. Album is a huge step up from the last. One of the biggest sleeper pop albums of the year.
03:29 PM on 07/01/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
The band has a lot in common with the Format now more than ever. Blame it on working in fun. I guess, but this record in particular reminds me of them. It's exactly what intelligent pop music should be!
Nate has rubbed off on Jack and it's oh so sweet.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos