Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 21 of 21.
01:19 PM on 08/31/07
FreshyFresh23
Laying Down the Law
User Info.
lololololololololololol. your opinion > my opinion. lololololololol

Riiight...nice deflection.

Keep on learning from Luke Esterkyn, such a timeless mentor.
01:23 PM on 08/31/07
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
User Info.
I love the 10 for lasting value for an ultimate flash in the pan band, haha that's like giving an SR-71 album a 10 for lasting value. Funny how personal value is so different than everyone else's value (so it appeared)
01:30 PM on 08/31/07
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
flash in the pan in regards to radio airplay? sure, but when has that decided (especially on this site) whether a band is worth a damn or not. They are still releasing music (the new one is pretty good) and just because most people wrote them off after one catchy pop-rock song doesn't mean they were only able to make one hit song. I love this band and always will. I didn't expect everyone to agree with me, but my emotional attachment to this record, which is instrumental to my definition of value, is too great.
01:42 PM on 08/31/07
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
User Info.
flash in the pan in regards to radio airplay? sure, but when has that decided (especially on this site) whether a band is worth a damn or not. They are still releasing music (the new one is pretty good) and just because most people wrote them off after one catchy pop-rock song doesn't mean they were only able to make one hit song. I love this band and always will. I didn't expect everyone to agree with me, but my emotional attachment to this record, which is instrumental to my definition of value, is too great.
flash in the pan due to everything. i'd love to see how many copies their new album sold...
11:17 PM on 09/13/11
Weremoogle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nice review, Blake. Thanks.
12:36 AM on 12/10/11
Segageek
User Info.
I love this album great review
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music