AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Stupid News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

I Wanna Piss On You

Posted by - 07:22 AM on 09/05/07
After staying pending for five years, the R. Kelly trial has been postponed once again, now until 2008.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 32
07:23 AM on 09/05/07
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
[google]-2858657252674169405[/google]
07:31 AM on 09/05/07
Özgür Kurtoglu
-
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hahaha...lovely video...

But, off-topic: Steve, are you the only staff member awake or what?
07:38 AM on 09/05/07
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Hahaha...lovely video...

But, off-topic: Steve, are you the only staff member awake or what?
Haha, I might be. I am on Eastern time, and I start work early. I like to post news for my European friends :)
07:43 AM on 09/05/07
Özgür Kurtoglu
-
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha, I might be. I am on Eastern time, and I start work early. I like to post news for my European friends :)

We sure do appreciate it, even if some of it is like "...why?". I mean..come on, Kelly Clarkson? Haha.
What time is it there?

On the topic though: how the hell can he keep getting this postponed?
07:44 AM on 09/05/07
thePCownsYOU
User Info.
R. Kelly is fucking sly.
08:07 AM on 09/05/07
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
We sure do appreciate it, even if some of it is like "...why?". I mean..come on, Kelly Clarkson? Haha.
What time is it there?

On the topic though: how the hell can he keep getting this postponed?
Haha, I guarantee you that post will get tons of replies and hits. I don't like her, but I think liking her is the "cool" thing to do for some strange reason

It is not too early here...10AM or so. I usually wake up at 6 for work, though and try to post news sometime in the morning if I can.
08:17 AM on 09/05/07
thewebguy
is not a hacker
User Info.
drip drip drip
08:18 AM on 09/05/07
makarot
User Info.
You reminded me of this:

http://www.myspace.com/grundlestump

ohhhh crazy..
08:22 AM on 09/05/07
Özgür Kurtoglu
-
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha, I guarantee you that post will get tons of replies and hits. I don't like her, but I think liking her is the "cool" thing to do for some strange reason

It is not too early here...10AM or so. I usually wake up at 6 for work, though and try to post news sometime in the morning if I can.

Haha..are you serious? People actually like Kelly Clarkson in the states? :O. I'll be honest though, I have never been able to really dislike her for some reason, always respected her but always really wondered WHY.

10AM...hm..yeah, not too early I guess. What do you work with? Does Jason pay you anything? :O

And just to keep things on-topic, I really want to know how the hell he gets the trial postponed.
08:34 AM on 09/05/07
lftcoastenvy05
is a bulletproof tiger
User Info.
i sip cris, you drink piss
grizbo
Here's my card.
User Info.
I love that video. So freaking funny.
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Haha..are you serious? People actually like Kelly Clarkson in the states? :O. I'll be honest though, I have never been able to really dislike her for some reason, always respected her but always really wondered WHY.

10AM...hm..yeah, not too early I guess. What do you work with? Does Jason pay you anything? :O

And just to keep things on-topic, I really want to know how the hell he gets the trial postponed.
I am an engineer. And unfortunately, we do not get paid per se to do AP stuff. We get a lot of free music and free concert admissions, though, so it is okay.
08:44 AM on 09/05/07
Özgür Kurtoglu
-
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am an engineer. And unfortunately, we do not get paid per se to do AP stuff. We get a lot of free music and free concert admissions, though, so it is okay.

I knew that you get free music and free concert admissions, which makes me jealous and rather upset since Jason doesn't reply when I ask to be part of the staff :(
09:04 AM on 09/05/07
Ender217
User Info.
By the time this hits trial that girl will have her own 15 year old daughter for him to piss on.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos