Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 14
Displaying posts 195 - 210 of 296.
09:10 AM on 02/26/11
Meeze
PropertyOfZack.com
User Info.
Haha well everyone said it sounds like Love Drunk.
the BLG's record?
09:20 AM on 02/26/11
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
Yeah. I thought it was funny you said that because when Love Drunk came out everyone was saying that BLG were trying to be Bon Jovi. Now people are saying this song sounds like BLG. Get it?
09:22 AM on 02/26/11
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
let me excuse myself and go listen to Bayside's new album....

you are a smart person haha
09:23 AM on 02/26/11
bojl
asdf
User Info.
Don't worry, it's good. It's a solid pop/rock song like everyone else has said.
So I'm not allowed to an opinion?
09:24 AM on 02/26/11
AlexAllTimeLow
User Info.
Thanks for listening. Glad some of you are diggin' it.

A little food for thought; this song really doesn't speak for the rest of the album. It's one of the more "dance-y" tracks on Dirty Work, but it felt like a good bridge between the last record and the upcoming one.

Also, just to clarify, the plan isn't to make this song a single. Just wanted to give folks a taste.

Woo!
09:28 AM on 02/26/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I like it, Idk whether to feel guilty for liking it or not though
09:31 AM on 02/26/11
firewater
the ransom
User Info.

A little food for thought; this song really doesn't speak for the rest of the album. It's one of the more "dance-y" tracks on Dirty Work, but it felt like a good bridge between the last record and the upcoming one.

Also, just to clarify, the plan isn't to make this song a single. Just wanted to give folks a taste.

Woo!
It's a pretty good song man, you guys can certainly write a hook haha. Also, are there plans for an official single before the album drops?
09:35 AM on 02/26/11
asianotter
Make your past regret it's future!
User Info.
Killin' it!
09:36 AM on 02/26/11
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.
I like this a lot. It's been on replay for a bit. Listening to it right now! Really gets me excited to hear Dirty Work!
10:01 AM on 02/26/11
lissalynn
We are the music makers
User Info.
Well that's certainly a catchy chorus
10:07 AM on 02/26/11
JJW319
last.fm/user/JJW319
User Info.
you are a smart person haha
it's amazing

aoty contender
10:09 AM on 02/26/11
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.

Woo!
Thanks for the update! Not my favorite, but I still love it! And if you actually read this Id like to say how amazing it is that every single one of your records (and judging by this song, the studio clips, and everything said, Dirty Work as well) is radically different from the other, and yet still the perfect sound for your band haha. it boggles my mind. Cant wait for the record!!! :)
10:09 AM on 02/26/11
Feelix
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Woo!
I love you!
10:12 AM on 02/26/11
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I want to hate it, but I can't. I've grown to enjoy All Time Low far too much to look at this one song and let it change my entire opinion of the band, which I have a feeling a lot of people will let happen.

Like others have said, "Weightless" left a far bigger impression on me than this track has, but that certainly doesn't mean it won't grow on me. Still incredibly excited to hear the new record, and I can barely wait for the Boston show in May.
10:20 AM on 02/26/11
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
And just in the span of a few minutes, it's already grown on me with a couple more listens.

I was bracing myself for a more mainstream pop sound, so the shock didn't hit so hard. Great to see Alex mention that this isn't a full blown representation of what Dirty Work sounds like, though.

No matter what happens with this record, it's not going to change the fact that "Put Up or Shut Up" and "So Wrong, It's Right" contain some of my favorite pop punk tracks of all time. I couldn't ever ditch those records, no matter what.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests