Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 39
06:21 AM on 04/09/11
Rynaldo
Dr. Octagon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good thing she's a musician and not a model.
ye im kinda happy that for once the focus is just on the music
06:44 AM on 04/09/11
Isolated
is awesome.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
She's not ugly though. I think that's why a lot of people like her, music aside. She's just normal and herself.
07:57 AM on 04/09/11
The Minn
User Info.
and you're gay for your retarded cousin
and that just proves your age and maturity. thank you for stating the obvious. in other news...water is wet.
08:13 AM on 04/09/11
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Really liking this, Set Fire To The Rain's probably my favourite.
11:09 AM on 04/09/11
Pugh758
Zach Pugh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Awesome review, but how did you not mention "Someone Like You"? Hands down the best song on the album.
12:11 PM on 04/09/11
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Really good review, Ian. Love "Set Fire To Rain" but that's the only track that stuck with me.
12:19 PM on 04/09/11
KatastrophiE
idiot savant
User Info.
and that just proves your age and maturity. thank you for stating the obvious. in other news...water is wet.
And that proves that you take everything a bit too seriously. Pull the stick from out your ass
10:51 PM on 04/09/11
The Minn
User Info.
And that proves that you take everything a bit too seriously. Pull the stick from out your ass
this will be my last post on this particular topic. your OP was talking about how much you enjoy Adele but she is too fat and needs to be sexy and all that jazz. after my reply you told me I should sleep with my mom or something with my retarded cousin? and you come back with I take things too seriously and I should pull the stick from my ass. I mean really, do I even need to comment? No I shouldn't. You're just a fucking idiot that needs to grow up, no matter what age. If you think you're cool go for it. clap clap blah blah. You're a fucking idiot. You told an amazing artist she needs to lose weight so you could probably ravish her: you're a fucking idiot. Reply back. I won't.
07:32 AM on 04/10/11
highfidelity203
Registered Member
User Info.
Love this album, this will easily be in my top ten for sure.
06:17 PM on 04/10/11
KatastrophiE
idiot savant
User Info.
this will be my last post on this particular topic. your OP was talking about how much you enjoy Adele but she is too fat and needs to be sexy and all that jazz. after my reply you told me I should sleep with my mom or something with my retarded cousin? and you come back with I take things too seriously and I should pull the stick from my ass. I mean really, do I even need to comment? No I shouldn't. You're just a fucking idiot that needs to grow up, no matter what age. If you think you're cool go for it. clap clap blah blah. You're a fucking idiot. You told an amazing artist she needs to lose weight so you could probably ravish her: you're a fucking idiot. Reply back. I won't.
ah yes. The elitist jerk that lacks your basic reading comprehension skills. I see you a lot around here. Why am I responding when my response will go unread? Well, because it wont. You're predictable, boring and everything I despise in this world. Oh, I never called her fat, that one's on you, you judgmental dickface. Typical christian behavior, crafting and trusting the competency of an ill-advised conclusion based off assumptions and made up facts. Go fuck yourself.
09:10 AM on 04/11/11
joshy hizzle
Rocky Top
User Info.
ah yes. The elitist jerk that lacks your basic reading comprehension skills. I see you a lot around here. Why am I responding when my response will go unread? Well, because it wont. You're predictable, boring and everything I despise in this world. Oh, I never called her fat, that one's on you, you judgmental dickface. Typical christian behavior, crafting and trusting the competency of an ill-advised conclusion based off assumptions and made up facts. Go fuck yourself.

you're a pretty big douche.
01:11 AM on 04/12/11
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Uh I don't know if your researched this album at all but the same people that are writing hooks for the artists you criticized also write Adele's hooks. Ex: Ryan Tedder, Paul Epworth
02:28 AM on 04/12/11
KatastrophiE
idiot savant
User Info.
you're a pretty big douche.
only if you're a douche
09:10 AM on 04/12/11
Gautz
Music makes life bearable!
User Info.
Wasn't going to bother checking this out, but after reading this review I'll defo give it a listen!
09:11 AM on 04/12/11
ChelseaRiane
<3
User Info.
Gah, I adore her.

Someone Like You is my favorite

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles