AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Alkaline Trio News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24.
07:45 AM on 05/20/11
collideoscopic
User Info.
Nothing will match Goddamnit and From Here To Infirmary. I love Good Mourning, but the previous two I listed are MUCH more classic than the later I believe. I may be in the minority, but I really enjoyed This Addiction, not so much on CD, but on Vinyl. Not wanting to get up and skip tracks, I found a few I didn't enjoy at first, but are currently my favorites. This band continues to get me excited when new songs are released. Can't wait for Dan's new project as well, it's ALK3 day I guess!!!

You're right on. Goddamnit, Maybe I'll Catch Fire, and From Here to Infirmary are definitely the three highlights of the catalog. I feel as though the records after that went somewhat downhill, but I do find myself listening to This Addiction quite a bit more than everything since From Here To Infirmary (which will always remain my favorite Trio record). I will never count these guys out, and am stoked to go see them in July with the Smoking Popes opening up!
07:54 AM on 05/20/11
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
User Info.
I'm really excited for this album.
08:50 AM on 05/20/11
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
i love this. can't wait to hear the rest.
10:22 AM on 05/20/11
amorning_ofsleep
Lifestyle determines my deathstyle
User Info.
Mmmmmm I want moar!
02:13 PM on 05/20/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
So good! Can't wait for this!
03:37 PM on 05/20/11
Time Bomb Clock
User Info.
You're right on. Goddamnit, Maybe I'll Catch Fire, and From Here to Infirmary are definitely the three highlights of the catalog.
This this and more this.
03:40 PM on 05/20/11
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Youre right on. Goddamnit, Maybe I'll Catch Fire, and From Here to Infirmary are definitely the three highlights of the catalog. I feel as though the records after that went somewhat downhill, but I do find myself listening to This Addiction quite a bit more than everything since From Here To Infirmary (which will always remain my favorite Trio record). I will never count these guys out, and am stoked to go see them in July with the Smoking Popes opening up!

bingo
02:48 PM on 06/01/11
irememberhallow
User Info.
Everyone loves Goddammit. Or they fucking should. Such a great fucking album.

This song, when I heard it on another forum on here with the list of songs they did, Nose Over Tail was on it and that sold me more than what I was. I can't wait for this record. I never hated anything Trio ever did. I may not have fallen as hard as I did for a previous album..but it still stands.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests