07:03 PM on 08/01/11
TheGoodnightMoon
cursed far more than I am praised
User Info.
Awesome Danny! You da man.
07:22 PM on 08/01/11
NationalProduct
User Info.
Danny is one of the nicest, most legit dudes out there, so I'm extremely happy for him. Big shoes to fill, but if anyone can pull it off, he can.

While I was looking forward to Ignite's vocalist fronting Pennywise when that was announced a while back, now I can get the best of both worlds since maybe that means a new Ignite record

thanks man, means alot =) basically, this whole tour is/was to see how well we get along and fit together. its going great so far

how the hell did this happen, if you don't mind me asking? that's a pretty big fucking band to just drop another singer like that and go with someone not-so-known (no offense)

no offense taken. NP is known in its circle but obviously was never as big as Ignite or Pennywise, but it just so happened. I broke up with my chick, totally fucking down on my luck, thought i was gonna marry her. Went to Costa Rica to clear my head. Got an email about a legendary punk band looking for a singer and somehow, i was picked from Last FM/YouTube out of 1,500 bands Fletcher listened to. They didnt think i fit at first and he came back and had this lady contact me. I thought it was all bullshit. I got home and he showed up at my house with a CD. I took that CD to Hawaii and recorded Alien, Fuck Authority, Living For Today, Peaceful Day and Society. They liked those enough that i got flown back to record 12 more oldies and write 2 new ones to see if we could also write together. Now... im out in Europe with Zoli as hes doing the obligated dates and im doing the last dates. He asked me to come up and sing a song every night so I have been. Hes a great guy. All these guys are legends, im blessed/honored/stoked to do this right now. If this Europe trip is all it will ever be, i lived my dream =)

I can confirm his dong theory

well hello there sailor =)

Congratulations to him! Shame National Product couldn't do another record, but this is a huge gig for him. Wish him the best!

National Product has unreleased material that will be released and altho we will never tour again because Robby's brain surgery and our lives taking different paths after that event, def do not count out another NP record. =)

All in all, for all the amazing comments, thank you once again. Im so stoked this is met with lovers and not haters.
07:34 PM on 08/01/11
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
thanks man, means alot =) basically, this whole tour is/was to see how well we get along and fit together. its going great so far

yeah man, congrats. as a fellow Face to Face fan and prob the coolest poster on this site, you deserve it. still need to check out NP.. I'm lazy lol.
07:55 PM on 08/01/11
fallfromgrace85
CephaLOVEpod
User Info.
Wow, that's so weird?

Who's their next singer? The dude from The Friday Night Boys?
Goldstein is by and far nowhere near as talented as Danny Casler. National Product was a phenomenal band, I'm super happy for him and his new lead vox gig!!
08:20 PM on 08/01/11
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
National Product were the shit.
08:28 PM on 08/01/11
Rodeo
User Info.
thanks for the kind words guys... everything is working itself out right now and details about whats going to go down is all unfolding. im just along for the ride right now, taking nothing for granted, insanely grateful for the opportunity. When i was 13 i was given 4 records.

Fugazi - repeater
Strungout - suburban teenage wasteland blues
Bad Religion - Against The Grain
Pennywise - Unknown Road

so for me, this is more than i could have ever imagined to be our in europe filling in the holes and singing with the guys. dream situation and im totally humbled by it. hope you guys enjoy what your hearing. nothing but love. AP.net holla!
Danny..... PENNYWISE!? You are the fucking man. Congrats. Can't wait to see this live!
08:31 PM on 08/01/11
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
holy shit, seems so random. Congrats dude!
08:49 PM on 08/01/11
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Honestly I'm in the minority that has never listened to Pennywise but I have always loved Danny's voice in National Product so I guess they're about to possibly make another fan.
08:57 PM on 08/01/11
kennedyAM
Every Never Is Now
User Info.
congrats Danny. Glad to hear life is looking up.
09:03 PM on 08/01/11
Crowe41
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
User Info.
So awesome
09:28 PM on 08/01/11
anamericangod
User Info.
Congratulations to him.

Still waiting on that Further Seems Forever reunion. Maybe he can just do that as well.
09:47 PM on 08/01/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Yeah, Zoli should just stick with Ignite. :)
10:01 PM on 08/01/11
permanentdan
User Info.
So stoked for you brother! Cant wait to see the pics and videos from your full sets!
10:04 PM on 08/01/11
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
is national product still a band?
10:38 PM on 08/01/11
WakeTheSun
User Info.
Whaaat.
I love National Product and Danny Casler's voice is so amazing.
This will definitely be interesting.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News