Username
Password

05:49 PM on 10/26/11 
User Info.
Plus155
Keep it Crispy
SLC, Utah
Male - 25 Years Old
I wish I had time to be a college kid and enjoy myself. My experience is obviously nothing like the OP's.
09:22 PM on 10/26/11 
User Info.
dearmsterri
Philadelphia
Male - 24 Years Old
One time I heard some show on there, and the hosts were talking about the most random things ever. It was 2 girls and 2 guys. The one guy was hitting on the one girl so hard on the air. It was funny but kind of awkward to listen to, for that fact the girl didn't sound interested in him at all. She kept blowing off his comments and playing music.
06:51 AM on 10/28/11 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
should've read this a few months ago haha. luckily i've learned all of these lessons at this point in time, though some of them didn't come easy. i still have a fucked up sleep schedule because it's literally impossible for me to sleep in the same room as my roomate. dude snores and breathes so fucking loud
10:22 AM on 10/28/11 
User Info.
Mibabalou
Desolate Earth :: The End Is Here
should've read this a few months ago haha. luckily i've learned all of these lessons at this point in time, though some of them didn't come easy. i still have a fucked up sleep schedule because it's literally impossible for me to sleep in the same room as my roomate. dude snores and breathes so fucking loud

Try listening to music like calming ambient stuff, it's one of the reasons im big into post rock now.
10:53 AM on 10/28/11 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
Try listening to music like calming ambient stuff, it's one of the reasons im big into post rock now.

I've got a post-rock playlist I throw on at night that helps a little bit, but if I wake up in the middle of the night I can't get back to sleep
05:35 PM on 11/01/11 
User Info.
Poe-tryGirl
DADAIST DISGUST
Thomasville, NC
Female - 20 Years Old
Thanks for this. I'm a freshman at college. I really need to get involved. Basically I just attend class and go home since I'm a commuter and do homework.
05:39 PM on 11/01/11 
User Info.
karadotcollett
altmusiclife.tumblr.com
Atlanta, GA
Female - 22 Years Old
never take 6 classes. ever. you might think you can handle it but you probably can't. just my most recent $0.02
10:14 AM on 11/02/11 
User Info.
Passion Man
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Male - 23 Years Old
never take 6 classes. ever. you might think you can handle it but you probably can't. just my most recent $0.02

even if you're a super genius? (not trying to be sarcastic, just wondering why someone couldn't handle it.)
10:39 AM on 11/02/11 
User Info.
karadotcollett
altmusiclife.tumblr.com
Atlanta, GA
Female - 22 Years Old
even if you're a super genius? (not trying to be sarcastic, just wondering why someone couldn't handle it.)
I mean I'm not a super genius by any stretch of the imagination, but I've always done well in school and now I'm not doing well because of the massive workload.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos