Platinum Member
im going to update mine sometime soon and ill post it
02:02 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
4Who4What
Bow Down to Washington
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
even if the Bills take Burfict I would think the Eagles would go with someone like Te'o in that spot

if they were smart, at least

Not happening with Reid at the helm.....I'm sniffing out this Devin Still cat, thatll be the pick for Andy this year....bunch of good LBs available but he won't take one in the first two rounds.

They'll probably franchise/trade DeSean so I wouldn't be surprised if they draft a WR despite huge glaring holes at S and LB.

Dudes on WIP in Philly were talking yesterday about taking a QB if we continue to shit the bed and Barkley or RGIII sit there at their pick, lol. There was some reports that Lurie had dinner a few weeks ago with Cowher in NYC so who the fuck knows what's happening with them.

If Reid sticks, Still will be the pick.
02:26 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
startBBtoday
you guys can post mocks too, that was what i was going for lol

would be cool to see different opinions

i'm working on my first one of the season now.
04:22 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
nate ravitz from espn's fantasy focus podcast said he throws like a right handed person trying to throw with their left hand. pretty accurate observation.

Love the 06010
04:23 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
People used to think the same way for Brett Favre and look how that turned out. If Indy drafts Luck I can't see anyway they pay Manning his 18 million dollars or so, pay Luck top pick money, and then have to resign other key players like Freeney or Wayne.

But top pick money doesn't mean what it used to mean. Cam's "only" getting 22 million for 4 years. That's a lot of money, but it's not enough that they couldn't afford them both for a year or whatever, if they wanted.
04:41 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
I think if Kalil is on the board when they pick theres no way they pass him up

their strength is running with Peterson. adding Kalil helps that instantly

I agree. I just think the receiving core is so dreadful.

This year is the first year I haven't watched every game, as I no longer live in MN, but I really think Harvin is not suited to be a #1 WR...

But I do think that the WR hole is something that could be fixed later, or in FA. We need some DBs, too.
04:47 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 21 Years Old
I hope the Bears get both Konz and Toon.
05:00 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
takingbackjosh
Im not a self-help book
Male - 19 Years Old
Depending on Bradshaw's health and how he performs for the rest of the season I don't really see the Giants taking a LB. I feel like they might go for a RB. Plus they have a plethora of young, and even some veteran LB's between Goff who will be back next season, and Boley, Herzlisch, Jones, and Kiwi. Then some other young guys too. Like I said depending on Bradshaw they may get a RB, but I think they might end up drafting a young OL. Their offensive line is getting fairly old so I could see them bringin in some young guys
05:25 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
startBBtoday

nice, me too. i download and listen everyday. i was in the football man's league last year too.
06:18 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
startBBtoday
i think it's kind of silly to do mocks this early, but here it is. i followed the current 2012 nfl draft order:

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/dougs...fl-mock-draft/

1. Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford

Whether it’s the Colts or whoever trades their entire draft to the Colts, Andrew Luck’s going no. 1. I’m personally hoping Luck does not go to Indy. As much as I dislike Peyton Manning as a Pats fan, I don’t want to see that situation turn ugly.

2. Minnesota Vikings
Matt Kalil, OT, USC

The Vikings have two of the worst tackles in the league right now in Charlie Johnson and Phil Loadholt. Drafting Kalil will go a long way in keeping Christian Ponder upright and in keeping Adrian Peterson’s legs moving forward.

3. St. Louis Rams
Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.

Trading for Brandon Lloyd was a great pickup for the Rams, but he’s going to be a free agent in 2012, he’s already 30 and well, he’s nuts. Behind Lloyd, the Rams have very little as far as targets for Sam Bradford are concerned. Blackmon is the most talented WR coming out for the 2012 draft.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars
Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina

I’ll start this off by saying I don’t love Jeffery, but if he can slim down a little bit and regain some of the speed he seems to have lost, he could be a steal for the Jaguars. Blaine Gabbert needs at least one talented player to throw to that’s not named Maurice Jones-Drew.

5. Carolina Panthers
Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU

The Panthers defense has been brutal this year and Captain Munnerlyn simply hasn’t been getting the job done at RCB. Cornerback has become one of the cornerstone positions on NFL defenses with the NFL being such a passing league and Claiborne is the best of the bunch.

6. Miami Dolphins
Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor

Some people might scoff at Griffin being taken before Barkley, but I also think that teams will become enamored with Griffin as the draft process moves along. I’m putting Griffin at 6 because of team need, but I could absolutely see a team trading up to 2 to take him. He’s going to move up draft boards Cam Newton-style.

7. Washington Redskins
Matt Barkley, QB, USC

Barkley would be a massive improvement over the current duo of Grossman and Beck. Barkley’s not as polished as Luck and doesn’t have quite the upside as RGIII, but Barkley will be a better pro than his successor, the Sanchize.

8. Arizona Cardinals
Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford

Levi Brown has been atrocious this season allowing 10 sacks and 33 QB pressures, Martin could probably do better than that in his sleep. An improvement at LT should help Kevin Kolb.

9. Philadelphia Eagles
Luke Kuechly, ILB, BC

The Dream Team made all the free agent signings in the world and forgot they needed linebackers. Luke Kuechly is a very good linebacker that should fill in immediately at MLB.

10. Cleveland Browns
Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

I’m usually not a tremendous fan of drafting running backs in the first round, but a talent like Trent Richardson is the exception to the rule. Peyton Hillis is grumbling, plodding, fumbling, injury prone back who will not be back in Cleveland next season. Richardson could give the Browns a Peterson/McFadden type lead back who will really help the offense.

11. Kansas City Chiefs
Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa

I’m sure all the Chiefs fans will be furious at me not taking a QB here, but Barry Richardson has been too poor to ignore at RT. Riley Reiff will help out Cassel and the Chiefs can still take a QB later in the draft. Or, if all goes right for James, Reiff will be blocking for Ricky Stanzi for years to come, and then I’ll be writing for KCChiefsDraft.com

12. Seattle Seahawks
Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma

If any team needs to trade up to the top three to grab a franchise QB, it’s the Seahawks. They have a tremendous run defense, a good young pass defense and some legit talent along the offensive line and skill positions. They need one of Luck, Griffin or Barkley to take them to the next level. That being said, they keep doing too well and will continue to miss out on the top tier rookie QBs. If they stay at 12, Jones is the pick, but if I’m Pete Carroll, I’ll trade whatever it takes to get into the top three.

13. San Diego Chargers
Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina

With the quality tackles off the board, I think the Chargers will look to help shore up their defensive line with the best player available.

14. Tampa Bay Bucs
Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

Ronde Barber is still playing a starter’s share on snaps this season despite aging in dog years. Dre Kirkpatrick would make a dangerous combination with Aqib Talib.

15. Buffalo Bills
Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall

Curry is the best pass rush prospect in this year’s draft, an area that has been a season long concern for the Bills. Curry could fill in well in the Bills 3-4/4-3 hybrid defense.

16. Tennessee Titans
Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis

A massive body up the middle, he could make an imposing combo with Jurrell Casey. The Titans need help up the middle of the defense.

17. New York Jets
Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama

This just in: Bryan Thomas and Calvin Pace are still old and the Jets still need a lot of help in the pass rush. Courtney Upshaw could be a scary sight for Tom Brady and the rest of the AFC East QBs.

18. Denver Broncos
Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska

The Broncos could use some youth among their secondary and Andre Goodman is playing his age. I like Dennard more than Amukamara last year.

19. New York Giants
David Decastro, OG, Stanford

The Giants are another team that could use an infusion of youth, this time along their offensive line. David Diehl has played very poorly this year.

20. Dallas Cowboys
Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama

The last time the Cowboys drafted a reclamation project, it worked out pretty well in Dez Bryant, this year that could be Janoris James. The Cowboys need someone to take over for Terence Newman.

21. Atlanta Falcons (traded to Cleveland)
Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Browns go offense again (maybe another WR?), but linebacker is a big need along the defense.

22. Oakland Raiders (traded to Cincinnati)
Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State

The Bengals could be drafting two picks in a row and would be able to shore up a couple of holes on their defense. The Bengals pass rush could be even better if they could get some better defenders in the middle of the defensive line.

23. Cincinnati Bengals
Stephen Gilmore, CB, South Carolina

Even after signing Nate Clements this season, you can never have enough corners in this league. With Leon Hall’s torn Achilles, they Bengals might need Gilmore to start at the beginning of next season.

24. Chicago Bears
Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

The Bears WRs are among the worst in the league and if Floyd is still here at 24, they would snatch him up.

25. Detroit Lions
Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona State

Burfict seems like he’d be a perfect player in the Lions no nonsense, attitude filled defense. MLB is a hole for them as well. If Jim Schwartz can control Burfict, they’d be getting a steal at 25.

26. Houston Texans
Alameda Ta’amu, DT, Washington

The Texans don’t have a natural NT on their roster and Ta’amu is a top tier gap filler who can get some push. Ta’amu could further improve their already stout 3-4 defense.

27. New England Patriots
Mark Barron, S, Alabama

Another team with two picks in a row, I have the Patriots taking the best available safety on the board in Mark Barron. I don’t even know who the next best safety on the Patriots roster is after Patrick Chung. It might be Sterling Moore as scary as that is, the Patriots need help in their secondary.

28. New Orleans Saints (traded to New England)
Devon Still, DT, Penn State

No one’s going to like this, but Still could play 4-3 DT next to Vince Wilfork, 3-4 DE and might even be able to play 4-3 LDE, which Brandon Deaderick and Shaun Ellis have been playing.

29. Baltimore Ravens
Kalechi Osomele, OG, Iowa State
Osomele would be a major improvement over Ben Grubbs at LG and might even be able to play tackle in the NFL. An improvement along the interior line could help make Ray Rice even better than he already is.

30. Pittsburgh Steelers
Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
It’s no mystery that the Steelers need help at the tackle position, currently starting Max Starks and Marcus Gilbert. After drafting Gilbert in the second round last season, the Steelers need to use a first round pick on another tackle this year.

31. San Francisco 49ers
Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
With a quality target for Alex Smith or Colin Kaepernick to throw to, the 49ers could be dangerous for year to come. Sanu has elite size and speed for the position and is having an elite season this year with 109 receptions and 1144 yards.

32. Green Bay Packers
Ronnell Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma
Lewis is the next best available pass rusher, and the Packers are lacking any pressure across from Clay Matthews. It’s tough to find flaws in an undefeated team, but the Packers defense could use some help.
06:19 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
Vanislh
Believeland
Cleveland
Male - 22 Years Old
excited to read this
06:20 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
nice, me too. i download and listen everyday. i was in the football man's league last year too.

Same here. Love the mix of humor and actual info.

You were in the man's league? That's really cool. I would love that. How'd you do?
06:24 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
i think it's kind of silly to do mocks this early, but here it is. i followed the current 2012 nfl draft order:

24. Chicago Bears
Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

The Bears WRs are among the worst in the league and if Floyd is still here at 24, they would snatch him up.

This would be a huge steal. Floyd will be incredible. The guy is an absolute beast, as I alluded to above, and I am looking forward to his pro career.
06:26 PM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
Vanislh
Believeland
Cleveland
Male - 22 Years Old
I don't think the Browns would pass on Floyd with their 2nd 1st round pick

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music