Password

04:45 PM on 02/11/16 
User Info.
ImAMetaphor
I know the sound of your heart
Kalamazoo, MI
Male
Sorry to hear that.

I think you're a swell guy Mr. Metaphor.
Thank you, that made me smile
04:47 PM on 02/11/16 
User Info.
Spencer Control
i am orange and i can grow wings
I'm burned out and I don't even have anything to show for it
05:36 PM on 02/11/16 
User Info.
2Steinbeck4U
No Avatar Selected
Wisconsin
Male - 28 Years Old
gave a copy of the prologue and first chapter of my book to a family friend to read. she'll really be the first person to read my work, so i'm curious what she has to say. as an added bonus, she's visiting her sister this weekend who teaches English for high schools and a college somewhere in Northern Wisconsin who will also be reading it.

lite bit of anxiety since it's only the third hard edit of the prologue / chapter 1, but excited as shit to get feedback on it.
06:27 PM on 02/11/16 
User Info.
Kiana
I don't like sand
PNW
Female - 23 Years Old
a former best friend and i lived in apartment buildings across the street from each other (so about 50 yards or so with landscaping and such) and we never saw each other. i always felt like we were drifting apart and i was kind of just waiting for it to end by itself (we'd hang out maybe once every three months, talk maybe once a month for a few minutes about sports or something via text). i was worried that living so close would make us always hang out, but it never happened. for all i know, he still lives across the street haha
lol I feel this. I live with my best friend and we rarely see each other. We have opposite schedules and when our schedules do align she's always off with her bf. we have to schedule time to see each other. It's kinda weird.
07:15 PM on 02/11/16 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
https://soundcloud.com/sophos34
St. Louis, MO
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
Lots of things I'm not equipped to handle happening. It's time for a break
12:41 AM on 02/12/16 
User Info.
CarpetElf
http://thesportscollective.co/
Jacksonville, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
Probably narcoleptic. Cool. Superb. Stellar. Righteous. Mint.
01:06 AM on 02/12/16 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
http://soundcloud.com/sailboatthief
Southern California
today was weird as fuck, tomorrow is going to suck
09:09 AM on 02/12/16 
User Info.
Spencer Control
Probably narcoleptic. Cool. Superb. Stellar. Righteous. Mint.

i've been wondering if i am as well lately... i used to think i wasn't getting enough sleep (and I still probably am not, i shoot for ~7 hours a night but i have a lot of sleep problems) but i'll just randomly and inexplicably become overwhelmed with drowsiness, no idea why
09:41 AM on 02/12/16 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Jacksonville, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
i've been wondering if i am as well lately... i used to think i wasn't getting enough sleep (and I still probably am not, i shoot for ~7 hours a night but i have a lot of sleep problems) but i'll just randomly and inexplicably become overwhelmed with drowsiness, no idea why

Could very well be. I'll usually get 10-12 hours plus still nodding off or feeling tired here and there. Often have sleep paralysis and random muscle weakness. It's annoying.
10:54 AM on 02/12/16 
User Info.
Spencer Control
Could very well be. I'll usually get 10-12 hours plus still nodding off or feeling tired here and there. Often have sleep paralysis and random muscle weakness. It's annoying.

sleep paralysis is the fucking worst, i do get that occasionally but usually when i forget to take my antidepressants so idk if it would be related there. but yeah i've been trying to turn my clock back and work on a regular bedtime schedule so i can eliminate those as being the causes if they dont fix things
11:24 AM on 02/12/16 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Jacksonville, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
sleep paralysis is the fucking worst, i do get that occasionally but usually when i forget to take my antidepressants so idk if it would be related there. but yeah i've been trying to turn my clock back and work on a regular bedtime schedule so i can eliminate those as being the causes if they dont fix things

Yeaaaah it is. Depression and narcolepsy evidently feed off each other, so that's just fine and dandy, ya know? Definitely work towards that because a good sleep schedule helps a lot.
01:26 PM on 02/12/16 
User Info.
2Steinbeck4U
No Avatar Selected
Wisconsin
Male - 28 Years Old
i'm always puzzled that when i'm living on my own schedule i end up sleeping till noon and i'm up until 2-3 in the morning. even through all these years - summer vacation during school, when i took time off from a job a few years ago and the last few months now since i was let go... it always comes back to the same schedule: sleep till noon, up till 2-3 am.
10:23 PM on 02/12/16 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
http://soundcloud.com/sailboatthief
Southern California
you're a bad person and i'm glad we're not friends anymore

ugh what the actual fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
10:24 PM on 02/12/16 
User Info.
Kiana
I don't like sand
PNW
Female - 23 Years Old
I have the whole summer free and idk what to do. I either work another job and have no time to do anything fun or don't work and be too broke to do anything fun. Plus I hate the stress and rejection of applying places. I'm saving up just in case but I won't save enough to travel or anything that interesting. I hate uncertainty.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos