Username
Password

11:10 AM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
drewbaldy
phaynes1 sucks
Florida
Male - 29 Years Old
I'll just leave this here because I read this a while back and you should too.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20703...ost-great.html

Not saying you're wrong, but it sums up what's wrong with it in a very general sense.

That just ruined my day.

I enjoyed Prometheus for what it was still, but that really sounded much better than what we got. Fuck Damon Lindelof.
11:11 AM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
Male - 24 Years Old
they go an expedition to space to meet their makers, they meet their makers, their makers want to destroy them for some reason, the makers have created a biological weapon (alien) to destroy earth, the engineers don't make it to earth because they were taken down by their own creation, she awakens the engineers, engineer goes back to the original plan of destroying earth, Idris Elba saves the day, the end.

The movie had flaws as tetra pointed out, but it wasn't that hard to follow. Though I really wish I knew why the engineers wanted to destroy earth.
Oh I fully understand what they did. Its not hard to follow in a traditional sense rather that its like a middle schooler wrote it in my and alot of other peoples opinions. Its a really huge thematic mess and ball of tropes
07:37 PM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
Chris M.
I watched Godzilla. It was cool.

I also watched Non-Stop. It was also cool.
07:44 PM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
Tetragrammaton
Male - 26 Years Old
We are all putting more thought into Prometheus than the creators did.
08:13 PM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
Star Slight
20 Mins into Wild at Heart and I can tell I'm gonna love this
08:24 PM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
Theseventhson
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
man tetra is still dumb af
08:26 PM on 08/26/14 
User Info.
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
Oshawa, Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
It's so good. I find it weird that, of all Lynch's films, that was the one to win the Palme d'Or.
10:45 AM on 08/27/14 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Don't ya like clowns?!
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Before Sunrise - 9/10

I think my expectations were too high so it wasn't as good as I was expecting, but I still loved this.
08:43 PM on 08/27/14 
User Info.
OhNoVandetosII
Crestwood Australia
Male - 24 Years Old
Annie hall - 9/10
I didnt have high expectations because i didnt really know what to expect other than the blurb of "Woody Allen has a relationship in New York" and that it gets praised all the time and its a fairly old film. So yeah, it was awesome and im pretty sure im about to go on Woody Allen Binge (recommendations please).

Drive - 9/10
Fuck the haters, I wish all action movies were this cool. After seeing Only God Forgives (aka Drive 2: Tokyo Drift) and hating it i was worried that i may have misjudged the original, but i was relieved to find it was just a case of shitty sequels being shit. Drive is super cool, the way its shot and indie synth. The violence was great but didn't seem like the whole point of the movie because the characters had some depth and the plot escalates to it nicely. the supporting cast is way better than the sequel and Ryan does a great job of being handsome while at the same time raising awareness for mental illness.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos