Username
Password

01:26 AM on 03/23/15 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 24 Years Old
My rm has a few of her sorority sisters over and they are all being so loud and I just want to sleep because I have work in the morning. Like hey you can see I'm trying to sleep have some respect
01:17 PM on 03/23/15 
User Info.
kwsqd
let our passion bleed
Pennsylvania
Male - 27 Years Old
Why did that happen? Such a mind-fuck. I hope that's not intentional.
07:50 PM on 03/23/15 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 24 Years Old
I am jealous of my rm because she's going to havasu for spring break. It also makes me really depressed because I never got to have an actual spring break and experience fun shit like that. I kinda regret going to community college, but then if I went away freshman year my mom would make me come home for spring break. I hear people talk about cool stuff like that, but to actually know someone and be around when they talk about it with their friends makes me sad. Plus her mom is totally cool with her going and even her mom went when she was her age. I always dreamed of going to a big college and going somewhere fun for spring break, joining a sorority, and none of that happened. I also realized that this is my last spring break ever, so I will NEVER get to have another chance to try and do something fun. Oh well I guess. Thats life. Some have it better than others.
06:55 AM on 03/24/15 
User Info.
chrislauren
laa-dispute.tumblr.com
Long Island, NY
Female - 24 Years Old
Instead of preparing for an interview I have in like three hours for a job I desperately need, I've taken a sudden interest in color blindness and decided now is the right time to do thorough research. I'm literally doing everything else, and when the time comes around I'll just tell myself I wouldn't have gotten the job anyway. I hate that about myself, but it's so hard to just get out of bed.
09:49 PM on 03/24/15 
User Info.
kwsqd
let our passion bleed
Pennsylvania
Male - 27 Years Old
I still miss you so much.
11:07 PM on 03/24/15 
User Info.
Kiana
And in the end I'd do it all again
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I thought I was going to get a 4.0 this term and it got ruined by one B+. I'm still glad I did well but my last few terms haven't been so great so I was really trying hard and it still wasn't good enough. In the class I got a B+ in, I got 100% on all the major papers worth the most points. She didn't post any of my other grades which was just for a few discussions so I guess I didn't do well on them. I'm a little annoyed cause she didn't grade anything until the last week of class. I don't know my scores on the discussions cause she didn't post them, but if she had given timely feedback on them, then maybe I'd have had time to improve on what I did wrong each week. I kinda want to cry from frustration. I was so close!
07:46 AM on 03/25/15 
User Info.
chrislauren
laa-dispute.tumblr.com
Long Island, NY
Female - 24 Years Old
I have to call one of my old coworkers to ask for a reference and I'm so fucking scared. I know he won't say no, but I haven't talked to him in so long and the last person I asked didn't even remember who I was...
07:53 AM on 03/25/15 
User Info.
assasiNATE
You are a sight for aching eyes.
Male - 24 Years Old
My temp assignment is giving me more responsibilities that are not in my description, above my pay rate and experience, and that should be handled by other departments.
08:36 AM on 03/25/15 
User Info.
kwsqd
let our passion bleed
Pennsylvania
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm really close to giving up on myself.
06:38 PM on 03/25/15 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 24 Years Old
Had to tell my parents that I was made to switch rooms and there's a rent increase since I let my dad manage my money and he pays my rent for me. Now I feel everything is worse. My dad wants to talk to management but I don't want him to because I tried talking to them and they didn't do diddly squat. This is why I didn't want to tell them because I knew we were going to be like this

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos