Password

06:07 PM on 10/19/14 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
Columbus, OH
Male
first time i've ever watched.........

Rosemary's Baby - 9/10 mother fucking hail satan. I have to admit, there were plenty of times in the movie where i was screaming "oh come on Rosemary"....but 2.5 hours went by so damn fast with such a haunting atmosphere and out of this world acting from Mia Farrow. Rosemary's Baby, always a domotime halloween song favorite, finally has some substance to it. I was expecting Rosemary to kill the baby at the end, but her acceptance of becoming its mother definitely works better.
WRONG

06:27 PM on 10/19/14 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
hahahaha
08:44 PM on 10/19/14 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Did anyone in here watch the Rosemary's Baby remake? I know I'll never see it but I'm curious to see someone in here's take on it.
11:27 PM on 10/19/14 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Just watched Before Sunrise and Sunset again. I think the moment in Sunset when they are in the car and Jesse is talking about his dreams and Celine reaches out to touch him but hesitates and then pulls her hand back is my favorite moment in any film ever.
07:46 AM on 10/20/14 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
I watched Ben Stiller's Walter Mitty last night. I enjoyed it, but it was flawed. Cinematography was great. Acting was subpar for the most part. Pleasant but ultimately forgettable.
03:11 PM on 10/20/14 
User Info.
OhNoVandetosII
Crestwood Australia
Male - 25 Years Old
The Wrestler - 7/10
Does a great job of showing life as a washed up pro wrestler, all the fights and and locker scenes are fantastic and Mickey kills it. The problem i had was that all of story/relationship arcs go exactly the way you'd expect. Of course hes going to see his daughter and then fuck it up later, of course hes going to rage quit his shitty job, of course the stripper cares a bit, of course hes going to have one last hurrah and kill himself off the top rope. That being said i still had a lot of feelings watch it inevitably happen.
07:30 AM on 10/21/14 
User Info.
RichoTB
#theartofwar
Brisbane, QLD
Male - 23 Years Old
Before I go to sleep starring Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong. A woman wakes up with amnesia every morning and seeks to piece together how she lost her memory and who attacked her.

I was a big fan of the book this film was based on. Similar to 'Gone Girl' in terms of the mystery and plot. The changes they made between the book and film were interesting and serviced the film well. 8/10
08:23 AM on 10/21/14 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old

this right here is the capital t Truth
12:10 PM on 10/21/14 
User Info.
secretsociety92
secretsociety92 for last.fm & Xbox
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
The Living Daylights - 8/10
01:11 PM on 10/21/14 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Shadow of the Vampire - 6.5/10

Didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would but I still think it was decent. A lot of great ideas in this one and the premise is great but I think in the hands of a better director it could have been magnificent.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos