Username
Password

10:01 AM on 09/27/14 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
I make music.
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
Hey guys, I am looking to get all of the splatter records, so if somebody has a Hot Topic close to them that they would be willing to check out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Looking for Buddha, Cheshire Cat, Enema, and Greatest Hits.

I already have Self Titled and MTATS. And does anyone know about the Neighborhoods splatter?
pretty sure the one by me has a few of Buddha. I'll check today for you.
05:08 PM on 09/27/14 
User Info.
BrenChampReilly
Self Proclaimed Ladies Man
Washington DC
Male - 24 Years Old
Neighborhoods is already in stores and WILL be online on Tuesday. I have a sealed Buddha and Cheshire splatter.

EDIT: While I'm on the subject... I'm looking for a blue/yellow cheshire cat swirl, any Dude Ranch/Enema MTS pressings, the pink/purple MTTS press, any MTS pressing of Untitled and a cheap copy of They Came To Conquer Uranus. Hit me up please!!
05:09 PM on 09/27/14 
User Info.
BrenChampReilly
Self Proclaimed Ladies Man
Washington DC
Male - 24 Years Old
Just working professionals with great music taste

Agreed. I'll take that.
10:28 AM on 09/28/14 
User Info.
TAI182
Chicago, IL
Male - 23 Years Old
Hey guys, I am looking to get all of the splatter records, so if somebody has a Hot Topic close to them that they would be willing to check out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Looking for Buddha, Cheshire Cat, Enema, and Greatest Hits.

I already have Self Titled and MTATS. And does anyone know about the Neighborhoods splatter?

Neighborhoods goes up for sale oKline this Tuesday, the 30th.
08:49 AM on 09/29/14 
User Info.
ComedownMachine
No Avatar Selected
Neighborhoods is already in stores and WILL be online on Tuesday. I have a sealed Buddha and Cheshire splatter.

EDIT: While I'm on the subject... I'm looking for a blue/yellow cheshire cat swirl, any Dude Ranch/Enema MTS pressings, the pink/purple MTTS press, any MTS pressing of Untitled and a cheap copy of They Came To Conquer Uranus. Hit me up please!!

I have the pink/purple MTTS press, and it's signed by Travis! How much are you looking to pay?
06:49 AM on 09/30/14 
User Info.
iamNex
http://rationalnoise.tumblr.com
Munich, Germany
Male
Was listenting to Kaleidoscope on the metro today and I was thinking, this would have been a way cooler come-back song than Up All Night.
07:44 AM on 09/30/14 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
I make music.
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
Was listenting to Kaleidoscope on the metro today and I was thinking, this would have been a way cooler come-back song than Up All Night.
I disagree. Although it's a pretty cool song, "Up All Night" has sooo much more energy to it than "Kaleidoscope" does. "Kaleidoscope" just kinda floats along. Even with the faster chorus.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos