Username
Password

09:04 PM on 10/12/14 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old
Was there, was in fact gold. Funny thing about the show, two dudes got into it right before "Mama's Boys" and Fallon goes "these songs arent really meant for fighting man...I'm too sensitive to write fighting songs"

It was also said awhile ago, but Fallon looks tons happier than when I saw them supporting Handwritten. He was smiling a lot more, cracking jokes.

It definitely looks like he's having a blast on stage and that's awesome to see.

A highlight during my show was when the went into "Baba O'Reilly" and, as Alex's vocal spot was coming up, he was totally dreading it shaking his head and Brian had this grin on his face looking at Alex. That was adorable
05:37 AM on 10/14/14 
User Info.
Neon Light
Melbourne, Australia
Male - 21 Years Old
Was there, was in fact gold. Funny thing about the show, two dudes got into it right before "Mama's Boys" and Fallon goes "these songs arent really meant for fighting man...I'm too sensitive to write fighting songs"

It was also said awhile ago, but Fallon looks tons happier than when I saw them supporting Handwritten. He was smiling a lot more, cracking jokes.
That's really good to hear. When I saw them in May last year I didn't get such good vibes from him. It actually turned me off them for a bit.
08:57 AM on 10/14/14 
User Info.
abw123
No Avatar Selected
Anyone at the Dallas show last night? They seemed like they were phoning it in hard. No movement... No life until they spotted that kid with the sound reflector shirt. And even then, they settled back into a routine 3 songs later. This was my first time seeing them, and I'm not sure I will go see them again if it's always like that.

I was there. I thought it was great. They're not going to hop around like Against Me does.
08:38 PM on 10/14/14 
User Info.
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
Brookline, MA
Male - 30 Years Old
Did anybody else do the pre-show thing? And if so, have you gotten your downloads yet?
01:42 PM on 10/15/14 
User Info.
eagles1139
Male - 20 Years Old
Mama's Boys sounds pretty great live IMO:

10:47 AM on 10/21/14 
User Info.
IceAge/HeatWave
hello earth
had a dream that Katy Perry was releasing an album and that Brian Fallon was one of the co-writers.

my dreams kill.
01:07 PM on 10/21/14 
User Info.
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
Ayr, Scotland
Male - 25 Years Old
So Alex L won't make some of the Euro shows due to a family emergency, any idea who will take on bass duties for the band? Bass tech, or AM and JEW's bassists? Sucks to hear that's why he's having to miss shows.
11:27 PM on 10/21/14 
User Info.
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
England
Male - 25 Years Old
So Alex L won't make some of the Euro shows due to a family emergency, any idea who will take on bass duties for the band? Bass tech, or AM and JEW's bassists? Sucks to hear that's why he's having to miss shows.

Neither of those bands are on the European tour as far as I'm aware, definitely not the UK dates at least.
09:54 AM on 10/22/14 
User Info.
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
had a dream that Katy Perry was releasing an album and that Brian Fallon was one of the co-writers.

my dreams kill.

I've had a long running conspiracy theory that Brian Fallon is a ghost writer of Katy Perry songs.
04:35 PM on 10/22/14 
User Info.
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
Ayr, Scotland
Male - 25 Years Old
Neither of those bands are on the European tour as far as I'm aware, definitely not the UK dates at least.

Oh dear, I've absolutely no idea why I suggested those options, I knew they weren't bringing JEW or AM over. Don't I look a fool now. Interested to see who will be filling in, that is an actual realistic option.
06:16 PM on 10/22/14 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
Oh dear, I've absolutely no idea why I suggested those options, I knew they weren't bringing JEW or AM over. Don't I look a fool now. Interested to see who will be filling in, that is an actual realistic option.
Perkins, maybe.
11:34 PM on 10/22/14 
User Info.
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
England
Male - 25 Years Old
My initial thought was that Ian Perkins would fill in
12:25 PM on 10/23/14 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old
Rig rundown with Flashlight Batman:

I love these things. Also, it's cool to see Alex wearing that Gunner Records shirt.
01:04 PM on 10/23/14 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
This is for dreaming.
Chicago, IL
Male - 23 Years Old
Rig Rundown is my favorite Youtube thing. Also, the live clip at the beginning is a perfect example of how ridiculous their light show is on this tour.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos