Username
Password

08:48 PM on 03/15/15 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Playoffs Are Coming
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm a big Melendez fan, but lets be real, there are hardly any high profile wins on his record.
09:21 AM on 03/16/15 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
i will definitely put my money on Khabib in rematch with RDA.

my bovada account is now up to 300$ (started at 75$). been betting conservatively, 10-20 $ here and there. my goal is to reach 1000$ and then take a payout and buy something.
05:42 PM on 03/17/15 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
i will definitely put my money on Khabib in rematch with RDA.

my bovada account is now up to 300$ (started at 75$). been betting conservatively, 10-20 $ here and there. my goal is to reach 1000$ and then take a payout and buy something.
Do you normally do parlays or straight up for MMA. The lines for MMA are usually so lopsided.
06:33 PM on 03/17/15 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
Do you normally do parlays or straight up for MMA. The lines for MMA are usually so lopsided.

I started out just betting one fight at a time but now I have learned how to use the parlays and round robin.

I've left quite a bit of money on the table just by not knowing what I'm doing.

Now what I will do is use all the strategies. If there is any underdog that I think will win, I will bet that fight individually as well as put it in the round robin. So I just make my picks, bet on my dogs individually and put everything in a 2 way round robin... And then I'll usually put a little on a big parlay 4-6 picks just in case I get lucky.
07:08 PM on 03/17/15 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
I started out just betting one fight at a time but now I have learned how to use the parlays and round robin.

I've left quite a bit of money on the table just by not knowing what I'm doing.

Now what I will do is use all the strategies. If there is any underdog that I think will win, I will bet that fight individually as well as put it in the round robin. So I just make my picks, bet on my dogs individually and put everything in a 2 way round robin... And then I'll usually put a little on a big parlay 4-6 picks just in case I get lucky.
How do round robin picks work exactly? I still haven't grasped those or teasers.
06:39 AM on 03/18/15 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
How do round robin picks work exactly? I still haven't grasped those or teasers.

it's just a way of making multiple parlays. so if I pick 5 fights, I can put them all in 2 way or 3 way round robin. that puts every possible combination of my picks in a 2 or 3 pick parlay.

So if my picks are: A, B, C, D, E

a 2 way round robin would make these parlays: AB, AC, AD, AE, BC, BD, BE, CD, CE, DE.
a 3 way would make: ABC, ABD, ABE, ACD, ACE, ADE, BCD, BDE, CDE (you get the idea, not sure if I got all the possibilities)

it increases your odds of hitting on a parlay since smaller parlays are more likely to hit than big parlays. It requires you to make more bets obviously, but your potential winnings are much greater than if you bet each fight individually (unless you bet big on just one underdog which I wouldn't recommend).

the bovada website makes it really easy to do just from your smart phone. im not familiar with teasers. ive done a couple prop bets (x wins by decision, x wins by stoppage) but rarely.
06:04 AM on 03/19/15 
User Info.
4Who4What
Yay! Mobile QB!
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
I can't bet in Washington state and it really grinds my gears, you guys.
10:31 AM on 03/21/15 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
My picks

Serrano
Giagos
Carrizosa
Silva
Souza
Trinaldo
Burns
Nunes
Santos
Koscheck
Laflare

The bet on Koscheck. Lol...I know. I just think it's possible for kos to get lucky or wrestle silva to a decision. Plus these guys fighting back to back events almost have been doing well. And with those odds (+350)... Its worth a shot.

Also, it you look at Erick Silva's record, he has not won back to back fights since 2011.
05:22 AM on 03/25/15 
User Info.
RolfHarris
Wobble
No Avatar Selected
Well Brock re-signed with the WWE. That ends that speculation
11:37 AM on 03/25/15 
User Info.
weirderthanu210
Tiny
Long Island
Male - 22 Years Old
Dillashaw out of next months fight with a broken rib.
12:29 PM on 03/25/15 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
Barao's comments were amusing: "You can run but you cant hide."

Listen buddy, you missed the last fight because you slipped in the bathtub... TJ has a legit injury. Please shut the fuck up.
01:04 PM on 03/25/15 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Playoffs Are Coming
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
Barao's comments were amusing: "You can run but you cant hide."

Listen buddy, you missed the last fight because you slipped in the bathtub... TJ has a legit injury. Please shut the fuck up.

Not to mention the first fight was not close, Barao got knocked the fuck out, and he doesn't deserve a rematch anyway.
01:48 PM on 03/25/15 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Playoffs Are Coming
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
Cyborg has signed with the UFC
03:01 PM on 03/25/15 
User Info.
RolfHarris
Wobble
No Avatar Selected
Cyborg has signed with the UFC
Interesting. She really should go down to Ronda and not the other way up. The champ shouldn't have to go catch weight
09:52 AM on 03/26/15 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
The reports are saying she was under UFC contract before her last fight, which is why her payout was so huge (90,000). She is fighting Invicta in July, then supposed to fight at 135 by the end of the year.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos