Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26
01:43 PM on 03/12/12
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
So there's been some talk with Matt? I wonder what their relationship is now. I remember it seemed completely unfixable in that AP article they had last year.
I wondered the same thing. I mean, all the Chiodos guys seemed to just hang Craig out to dry when he was battling addiction. It seems like that would be a hard thing to get over. Hope they do work it out though because Isles and Glaciers EP was solid.
01:54 PM on 03/12/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
I have a question. Was this Invisible Children thing just a trolling attempt? Not trying to spark an argument
Good question, I figured this would come up. In short, no -- I did this interview right before the Kony 2012 video surfaced.

I still like Invisible Children, but i'm frustrated on how much money goes to help victims and how much the staff salaries are.
01:57 PM on 03/12/12
mrnubnub
User Info.
Good question, I figured this would come up. In short, no -- I did this interview right before the Kony 2012 video surfaced.

I still like Invisible Children, but i'm frustrated on how much money goes to help victims and how much the staff salaries are.
Ah alright, makes sense.
There's a lot of stuff that's just surfaced in the face of the viral marketing.
Er, maybe not just, but it's been brought to everyone's attention
02:21 PM on 03/12/12
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.
Sounds like DRUGS may break up. Honestly, I hope that's what happens. I love each of those dudes individually, but that record just didn't click with me. Maybe it was just the production. Either way, I hope Craig gets on with making some more music (preferably with Chiodos).
I like the new Chiodos better than the old.
I hope he makes some more Cinematic Sunrise.
02:50 PM on 03/12/12
StepBackLetGo
Try To Wear Your Breakfast Clothes
User Info.
Need more Isles & Glaciers. It is to date the best EP I've ever listened to. The synergy on that album was just incredible.
03:49 PM on 03/12/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
should have asked him who wrote sex life. That is the worst song i have ever heard.
04:22 PM on 03/12/12
gergs
ScottPilgrimVstheGPP
User Info.

Heard that. I'm all for helping, but I'm not donating a single cent to an orgnaization whose big 3 staffers each make basically 2.5 times the salary I make.
10:51 PM on 03/12/12
Ricketts
@allenricketts
User Info.
They just lost a bass player haha that happens all the time, not a big deal
I was referring more to the overall tone of Owens' comments rather than the fact that they lost a bass player. That would be silly.
10:52 PM on 03/12/12
Ricketts
@allenricketts
User Info.
I like the new Chiodos better than the old.
I hope he makes some more Cinematic Sunrise.
I just want Chiodos to do something, they've been too off the radar. I would LOVE some new cinsun as well.
11:38 PM on 03/12/12
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.
Can't disagree with that.
09:39 AM on 03/15/12
Tap Dat App
Believers Never Die, Bro
User Info.
Has anyone actually asked why they decided to leave Decaydance? Was their some stress on his relationship with Pete or something? Why now of all times to do it too? And so apparently, they are currently "Unsigned" but wasn't their debut record also put out with help from Sire / Warner Bros.? Weird situation I'm definitley interested in finding out more about.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos