AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:23 PM on 02/08/15 
User Info.
SpookySpaceKook
Boston, MA
Male

It was a Q&A with Dimestore Saints, but I'm not sure if it's a 'members only' part of the forum. Here you go, regardless.

http://thegaslightanthem.bigforumpro...ore-online-now

Quote:
13. Are there some (album) songs that you're certain you'll never play in concerts again (or at least not in the near future), and why is that? Is it because you get sick of playing them, or because you're not the person who wrote them anymore, feeling out of tune with the lyrics?
mingus, BEL

Iím sure there are those songs, and itís for a lot of reasons. We try not to have too many in the NO FLY list. But there are a few. Weíve been shortening that list but some are definitely on it. The reasons vary from song to song, sometimes itís just a matter of we donít feel it fits what we want to be anymore, but thankfully we only feel that way about two or three songs. Most we donít play because we forgot to write them on the list or donít remember how to play them.
11:28 PM on 02/08/15 
User Info.
Neon Light
Melbourne, Australia
Male
Someone requested Bring it On at one of the shows in Melbourne and he was like "no!!!! We tried, we don't remember it"
05:59 AM on 02/09/15 
User Info.
MorningStar10
the other Kyle.
London/Leeds
Male - 23 Years Old
Ha well they definitely need to relearn 'Bring It On'
03:20 PM on 02/26/15 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Hey everyone - I have a free ticket to tonight's show at Webster Hall. I'll be getting to the venue around 8:30. I just don't want it to go to waste. Let me know if you're interested.
09:47 AM on 02/28/15 
User Info.
FF4889
Zapuda
No Avatar Selected
Dayton, Ohio
Male - 25 Years Old
It was a Q&A with Dimestore Saints, but I'm not sure if it's a 'members only' part of the forum. Here you go, regardless.

http://thegaslightanthem.bigforumpro...ore-online-now

They didn't play 1930 live for the longest time because of "personal reasons" I'm guessing the same thing happened with Bring It On.
10:49 AM on 02/28/15 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old
Can someone post the rest of that dimestore saints Q & A? I can't remember my log-in info; not in the mood to mess with that process rn. Thanks!
09:56 PM on 03/02/15 
User Info.
Keele
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I'm already craving whatever these guys do next musically. Definitely the band I listen to most and wanna hear what they may have planned after their tour. I know Brian was mentioned as possibly composing for the Oriole Park soundtrack.
06:30 AM on 03/03/15 
User Info.
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
Didn't Brian say like two years ago that he was going to write an americana solo record? whatever happened to that?
12:04 PM on 03/03/15 
User Info.
SpookySpaceKook
Boston, MA
Male
Didn't Brian say like two years ago that he was going to write an americana solo record? whatever happened to that?

That was the last I ever really heard about it. I think some of the songs became the Molly and the Zombies stuff.
04:28 PM on 03/04/15 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
The two NYC dates really reinvigorated my love for this band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos