Username
Password

08:54 AM on 10/31/14 
User Info.
iamalexenglish
Loading ███] 99%
Pennsylvania
Male - 17 Years Old
I'm gonna start making it a daily habit to change my avatar.
The thing is Coop, we'll still know its you because your avatar is either extremely unique or TF2.
09:04 AM on 10/31/14 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
leave alex alone
10:17 AM on 10/31/14 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
Columbus, OH
Male
That avatar truly is terrible to look at though.
what about mine
10:37 AM on 10/31/14 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
I don't condone any particular religion and I'm not worried about seizing up because of it, but I don't love it.
11:17 AM on 10/31/14 
User Info.
secretsociety92
secretsociety92 for last.fm & Xbox
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Less than two hours to go until I see Alien & Aliens Directors Cuts in remastered format at cinema, gonna be so good.
04:48 PM on 10/31/14 
User Info.
digitalbybirth
Saigon
Male - 33 Years Old
As it's Halloween dude it seems only appropriate that tonight's John Carpenter movie is "Prince of Darkness" which was released in 1987. I first saw this film around a friend's rather unsuccessful house party, only 4 people came and that included me and him! BUT we caught half the movie and were in hysterics at how random and amateur it was. Years later, out of curiosity, I caught the movie from the start and found it a lot more interesting. It was actually pretty scary, I guess it was a contextual thing. . . anyhow

A priest (Donald Pleasence) invites Professor Howard Birack (Victor Wong) and his students to join him in the basement of an abandoned Los Angeles church. He requires their assistance in investigating a mysterious cylinder containing a swirling green liquid. Among those present is Brian Marsh (Jameson Parker), a student in theoretical physics.

They decipher text found next to the cylinder which describes the liquid as the corporeal embodiment of the Anti-Christ. The liquid appears sentient, and broadcasts increasing complex streams of data. The academics use a computer to analyse the data, and find that it includes differential equations. Over a period of two days, small jets of liquid escape from the cylinder. Members of the group exposed to the liquid become possessed by the entity, which uses them against the others. Attempts to escape the building are thwarted by a mass of possessed street people who surround the building and stand motionless outside and barricade the doors from the outside. Two members of the research group are killed.

Birack and the priest theorize that the being within the cylinder is actually the offspring of an even more powerful force of evil, the "Anti-God", who is bound to the realm of anti-matter. There's some philosophical ideas about all things in existence, right down to a molecular level are in fact formed by two particles or such, one being form God and the other the Devil, or anti God as it's called here. Kind of Yin and Yang thang taken to it's logical conclusion. There's also some strange stuff about every one who dreams in the church has the same reoccurring dream which turns out to be a tachyon transmission sent as a warning from the future year "one-nine-nine-nine") showing a shadowy figure emerging from the front of the church. The hazy transmission changes slightly with each occurrence of the dream, revealing progressively more detail. The narration of the transmission each time instructs the dreamer that they are witnessing an actual broadcast from the future, and they must prevent this possible outcome!! One more note, Alice Cooper actually has a cameo in this movie as one of the tramp zombies!! So know you know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5I3Lt8PwyQ
04:55 PM on 10/31/14 
User Info.
xkhiemster
xkhiemster.wordpress.com
Sun Valley, CA
Male - 23 Years Old

you know a lot about horror, right? any Japanese horror films you'd recommend other than Ringu and Ju-On?
06:23 PM on 10/31/14 
User Info.
secretsociety92
secretsociety92 for last.fm & Xbox
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Alien - 10/10
Aliens - 10/10

Probably the best experience I have had at the cinema.
07:42 PM on 10/31/14 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
Nightcrawler. 9/10. Jake done good in this one.
07:49 PM on 10/31/14 
User Info.
Star Slight
you know a lot about horror, right? any Japanese horror films you'd recommend other than Ringu and Ju-On?

Hausu

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version