Username
Password

11:00 AM on 01/25/15 
User Info.
kwsqd
let our passion bleed
Pennsylvania
Male - 27 Years Old
I see that you're moving on. I hope he makes you happy. You deserve to be. Maybe one day, I will be too.
11:18 AM on 01/25/15 
User Info.
eriatarka24
When was I being snappy and rude? You were the one quoted the typo, that doesn't considered rude? If so little gets you irritated you shouldn't be pointing out others mistake in the first place. And yes the guy agreed, but it was never about the guy, I was talking in general terms, not about some one in particular.
you were the one that was easily irritated because of your snarky response "becuz you're smart and correct spelling!" it was unnecessary. and you were commenting about someone in particular, his ex. it wasn't about moving on, and he clearly said after he also thought it was stupid. but ok.

I have the most annoying habit of complaining about random things when I'm having anxiety. Like if I feel awkward around people I don't know well and nobody is talking much I'll complain to fill the silence. I'm not even really annoyed at what I'm complaining about and I don't even realize I do it until someone gives an indication that they're annoyed and then I feel like a whiny douchebag. Just little things like "wow, I'm tired" or "ugh it's super cold today!" but I think I complain about multiple things in a short period of time so people get irritated but I can't stop myself cause I don't notice while I do it. It is like word vomit. And being more aware of it makes me feel even more weird and insecure in conversation now. I just wanna be a hermit.
instead of saying something negative try to talk about something you enjoy or something you're interested in. ask people what they've been watching/listening to recently or mention something you've worked on or something you're looking forward to.

oh no no no no no. My iPod has disappeared oh no it is literally one of my most valued possessions, oh god...
Spencer we haven't talked in a while I'd say I regret selling my old iPod but I barely listen to my new one because I just don't feel as connected to music as I did two years ago. Especially since my site dwindled to nothing and I closed it down. I've mainly been focusing on video games and if there's something I feel like listening to I just pull up Spotify on my desktop. I'd subscribe if I had the money, but trying to keep a library is just a mess and there's only few artists that I really could call favorites.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos