Username
Password

01:39 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
Coloso
hey
Romaaaaaaa
Male - 23 Years Old
I only run occasionally now and am no longer am on a strict regimen, but I used to run at a DI xc program and it was definitely a big thing for me in high school
don't enjoy it as much anymore, but it's nice to relieve stress/keep in shape
01:42 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
Coloso
hey
Romaaaaaaa
Male - 23 Years Old
Brooks are my go-to brand for almost anything running-gear-related, though Asics are fine as well... took many years of trying out different brands and types of shoes before I settled though
right now I'm on a pair of Brooks Racer ST's and they're amazing... so lightweight and relatively durable
03:21 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
RunningFool
Hurry up with my damn croissant
EUG ORE USA
Male - 30 Years Old
Very nice, did you run in College?
A little, at a couple smaller schools, but then I transferred to the University of Oregon, where I'm considered quite slow. And when I was in college I was a lot slower than I am now.
06:17 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
bernie16wb
Ohio
Male - 25 Years Old
I love running though I stay off the road and stick to trails.Do as many events as I can too which isn't that many but they're always fun. Eventually I want to do an ultra.
06:52 AM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
SockMonkeyRiot
johnnymainstream.bandcamp .com
West Haven, CT
Male - 28 Years Old
I only run occasionally now and am no longer am on a strict regimen, but I used to run at a DI xc program and it was definitely a big thing for me in high school
don't enjoy it as much anymore, but it's nice to relieve stress/keep in shape

What school?
08:22 AM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Coloso
hey
Romaaaaaaa
Male - 23 Years Old

Loyola MD
08:48 AM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
SockMonkeyRiot
johnnymainstream.bandcamp .com
West Haven, CT
Male - 28 Years Old

I ran for Marist
09:07 AM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Coloso
hey
Romaaaaaaa
Male - 23 Years Old

Ah cool, yeah I remember many a MAAC championship against Marist
10:54 AM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Archael
listens to good music
Male - 20 Years Old
I would love to run more often. Don't really have a lot of motivation, and I'm too addicted to Fire Emblem Awakening to do anything else right now.

fuck
12:52 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
KingMax01
Theres no good in your eyes anymore
Alberta, Canada
Male - 21 Years Old
Running is so much more enjoyable in the trails, and it's easier on your body. I would regularly go on 15-20 kilometre barefoot runs in the summer, but now I only ski outside. Also, people focus way too much on what their shoes will do for them instead of working on correct running form.
01:18 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
Last time I gave trail running a shot, I went 4.5 miles, but it took me almost an hour as I don't have the endurance to keep the pace up. Props to you folks who can run for miles without stopping, whether it's trail or paved.
01:43 AM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
My mom runs. She's ~locally~ well-known for it and has won a few marathons (none really big though. Just local). She has been in some magazine about Oregon and has had a few articles written about her/with her in them about running. She is always trying to get me to run but I haven't been able to get into it. I'm not nearly disciplined enough to run no matter the weather or time. Props to those who can
06:05 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
xCoconutheadx
Perfectly Imperfect
United States
Female - 20 Years Old
I'll be your running buddy.
07:17 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
RunningFool
Hurry up with my damn croissant
EUG ORE USA
Male - 30 Years Old
My mom runs. She's ~locally~ well-known for it and has won a few marathons (none really big though. Just local). She has been in some magazine about Oregon and has had a few articles written about her/with her in them about running. She is always trying to get me to run but I haven't been able to get into it. I'm not nearly disciplined enough to run no matter the weather or time. Props to those who can
Now I wanna know who your mom is.
10:24 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
Now I wanna know who your mom is.

Oh, I don't think you'd know haha. She hasn't really done any big marathons. She only usually runs in the local ones, and I live in Absolutely Nowhere, Oregon. She's pretty fast, but I think it's more of a fun thing for her to do, so she doesn't go out of her way too much to do the bigger ones. Or maybe she just knows that she's the fastest local and she'll win every one if she sticks with the small ones haha. I don't even know if she's that fast in the grand scheme of things, she's just the fastest around here lol.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos