Male - 19 Years Old
Hahaha
10:56 PM on 02/07/16 
User Info.
2Steinbeck4U
No Avatar Selected
Wisconsin
Male - 28 Years Old
out of curiosity, what does that platinum thing mean / represent? something site related or am i way off base?
11:27 PM on 02/07/16 
User Info.
White
Get fucked by a giant metal bird.
Orgasmville, NA
Otherkin
It's reserved for users who reach 100,000 posts I believe. Though in sanchez's case, it's 'cause he had a nervous breakdown.
06:20 AM on 02/08/16 
User Info.
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm a 6 platinum man!!!
07:36 AM on 02/08/16 
User Info.
dirty sanchez
Rick Rubin, Speaker of the House
Paddy's Pub
Male
09:08 AM on 02/08/16 
User Info.
ErinLea
@Erinlea7
Georgia
Female
A nurse was being a huge jerk to me this morning. He even insulted my job and made it sound like anyone could do it. He would lose his mind if he had to deal with the shit we do. I almost told him to run his own damn samples.

Nurses also expect for a test that has to be run for atleast an hour to be ready ASAP. It's not like it takes so long because we're fucking around. It's a time frame that can't be messed with to get the proper results.

This guy has always been a smartass. I've never met anyone who was as confrontational as he is.
10:24 AM on 02/08/16 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Having to make my own French toast in the morning
11:06 AM on 02/08/16 
User Info.
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
Arizona
Male - 24 Years Old
When I write a 1 like this "1" and not this "l" and people tell me it looks like a two. God damn simpletons.
06:13 AM on 02/11/16 
User Info.
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
Arizona
Male - 24 Years Old
The trash compactor in the back of our building smells ungodly right now. I can smell it all the way in the break room.

So this is what broken dreams smell like.
11:05 AM on 02/11/16 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 25 Years Old
A week ago or so my dad made me apply to this city job. You have to make an application within the state... Based Your "profile" it will email you job openings that match it. I thought there was an opportunity for it, it was temp but really good pay. I didn't qualify. I hate how most "~real" jobs these days require so much from you, mainly in the "experience" part. I've always had super bad luck finding jobs in general because no one wanted to hire me, not even give me a chance. I would get a rejection letter faster than the speed of light. It was really depressing. Because of that I lack experience in some "important" areas, therefore can't apply to most jobs. The majority of my jobs have been in food service which isn't something I ever wanted to do, but was the only job that hired me. Makes me feel so small when employers look at my application because I think there's a stigma behind people who work in food service. I will always and forever feel like I'm not good enough.
11:58 AM on 02/11/16 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 25 Years Old
Double post. It annoys me when people come in right when we open or even before we open. Like no

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos