AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:22 PM on 05/25/15 
User Info.
lightning13
army of one
Tbh I don't have any hope for my ex haha. I don't expect or want an apology because nothing would be good enough. I'm sorry yours can't own up. I guess sometimes it takes a while for people to really reflect and realize what they did. I hope some day your ex can so you guys can speak again, if that's what you want of course.

I've been trying to get through to my mom for years and she'll never get it. She can only offer "I'm sorry you feel that way" or "I'm sorry for this situation" which makes it so she can faux apologize and absolve herself. Although unlike with my ex I can't just move on cause she's my mom soooo I just sit with all this resentment under the surface. Healthy relationship, what is that??
that's exactly the kind of stuff he's said :/ and i don't know if i want to talk or not, that's the thing, i think until he can truly admit it, i won't want to. this was all via fb message, too. when i explained his behavior he went silent.
03:05 PM on 05/25/15 
User Info.
ChaseTx
Anytime someone my age or that I otherwise view as a peer mentions being married, or owning a home, or generally anything I think of as "having their life together", I feel a tinge of jealousy and depression
03:13 PM on 05/25/15 
User Info.
ImAMetaphor
we don't feel anything
Kalamazoo, MI
Male
One month from today I'll be in the studio recording the first 3 songs from my new project. Cautiously excited. The anticipation will only build from here.
04:15 PM on 05/25/15 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 21 Years Old
Anytime someone my age or that I otherwise view as a peer mentions being married, or owning a home, or generally anything I think of as "having their life together", I feel a tinge of jealousy and depression

Same here. Minus the tinge and replace it with binge.
04:44 PM on 05/25/15 
User Info.
dashboardkid88
RVA
Chesapeake, VA
Male - 26 Years Old
In the past month, you've come back into my life and it has had it's ups and downs. Two years have passed since you broke my heart and I have grown up a lot and I'm over it. It seems like old times when we talk and hangout. However, it doesn't help when you text me good morning and i love you all the time. You still have a boyfriend and you say want to end it. You tell me he isn't that great and you should leave him when you get drunk with me and still nothing has changed between you two. I'm not going to wait around hoping for something when you're too scared to end a relationship that you have no interest being in anymore...
05:26 PM on 05/25/15 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 24 Years Old
You know, it would of been nice for you to text me instead of having me wait around and text you since you never replied last night. I hate that shit. Don't be a fuckboi. I got ready for nothing
07:01 AM on 05/26/15 
User Info.
kwsqd
let our passion bleed
Pennsylvania
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm such an idiot. Why do I believe in people? All they do is let you down. Oh well, at least I was happy for a few hours last night. I haven't felt that in months.
09:17 AM on 05/26/15 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 24 Years Old
This is so unlike you...or at least from what I know of you. I thought you were different. I actually thought you were a decent guy, but I guess I can never have that can I.

Maybe I'm meant to be alone ):

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version