Username
Password

07:43 PM on 02/25/15 
User Info.
OctoberOrigins
Jack
Omaha, NE
Genderfluid - 22 Years Old
I hate being dragged into these things. It's why I took a break from this site. I know it's soo unhealthy for me, but I feel like it's my duty to get involved when people are being shitty anywhere. This killed my mood
08:34 PM on 02/25/15 
User Info.
ReginaPhilange

Every fucking time..
08:41 PM on 02/25/15 
User Info.
Kiana
And in the end I'd do it all again
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I hate being dragged into these things. It's why I took a break from this site. I know it's soo unhealthy for me, but I feel like it's my duty to get involved when people are being shitty anywhere. This killed my mood

Part of discussing these things is also making sure that you feel safe. If it will compromise your mental health just take a step back and make sure you're all right. I love your posts and always enjoy them but you gotta do what's best for you.
08:44 PM on 02/25/15 
User Info.
OctoberOrigins
Jack
Omaha, NE
Genderfluid - 22 Years Old
Part of discussing these things is also making sure that you feel safe. If it will compromise your mental health just take a step back and make sure you're all right. I love your posts and always enjoy them but you gotta do what's best for you.

Thank you for this. I really needed to hear both that I should take care of myself and that my posts matter to someone. You're like one of my fave people on here so the fact that you love some of my posts means a lot.
09:12 PM on 02/25/15 
User Info.
eriatarka24
Thank you for this. I really needed to hear both that I should take care of myself and that my posts matter to someone. You're like one of my fave people on here so the fact that you love some of my posts means a lot.
i took a break for a year bc of my final year of college and since then it's helped a lot...i generally stick to the same kinds of threads as you guys would notice when i do post, tho. i generally play a lot of video games and that takes more time away from the internet for me. it's really easy for social media / forums to get you down so i basically pick and choose what i want to follow. i have very few people on fb, and follow less than 50 accounts on twitter and turn off all retweets.
10:51 PM on 02/25/15 
User Info.
Kiana
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I feel like the biggest music snobs I know have the weirdest taste. Like whenever someone is snobby about music I guess I expect them to have some "cool" obscure taste or something but it's always like Korn or Evanescence or HIM or something lol. Every time. People need to stop coming for others over stuff like that anyway. Let me love Britney in peace.
11:50 PM on 02/25/15 
User Info.
Spencer Control
will you catch me if i blow away?
who's hating on britney? motherfuckers
12:29 AM on 02/26/15 
User Info.
Kiana
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
who's hating on britney? motherfuckers

Everyone and I hate it lol. I think people know I love her so they do it to bug me as well haha but it still kills me. I was listening to Blackout the other day and was like omg who could hate this??? I was a music snob myself when that album came out but even I couldn't deny the jams on it and she brought me back to my pop loving ways
12:46 AM on 02/26/15 
User Info.
Spencer Control
will you catch me if i blow away?
Everyone and I hate it lol. I think people know I love her so they do it to bug me as well haha but it still kills me. I was listening to Blackout the other day and was like omg who could hate this??? I was a music snob myself when that album came out but even I couldn't deny the jams on it and she brought me back to my pop loving ways

shit man idek how anyone can pretend that Toxic isn't even just a classic.

but yeah more in general i don't get why people like shitting on other people's tastes. like everyone do your own thing man. i'll keep listening to Britney and my twinkly emo
05:26 PM on 02/26/15 
User Info.
kwsqd
let our passion bleed
Pennsylvania
Male - 27 Years Old
Sadly, this will be the last thing I will say about you in a long time, unless for some reason you reach out to me. I hope you aren't hesitant to post online, it'll be nice to know that you are doing well. Anyway, I know I have annoyed, confused, and troubled you. For that, I am truly sorry. You said in November that you felt like such an awful person--that is exactly how I feel now. However, I am not sorry for having the courage to open up to you. I will try to find happiness in the meantime, but my heart belongs to you, and you alone. I've never been more certain of it. I wait for the day when you talk to me again. The pain of the uncertainty will be such an immense struggle, but I have faith in you, and in us. So, please, seek me out one day. When you do, I'm certain I will have already thought of you on that day. Take care of yourself. I will look forward to that day, even if it never comes.
06:59 AM on 02/27/15 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
"Might have a mental breakdown if it wasn't for these pills here now"
11:57 AM on 02/27/15 
User Info.
eriatarka24
Sadly, this will be the last thing I will say about you in a long time, unless for some reason you reach out to me. I hope you aren't hesitant to post online, it'll be nice to know that you are doing well. Anyway, I know I have annoyed, confused, and troubled you. For that, I am truly sorry. You said in November that you felt like such an awful person--that is exactly how I feel now. However, I am not sorry for having the courage to open up to you. I will try to find happiness in the meantime, but my heart belongs to you, and you alone. I've never been more certain of it. I wait for the day when you talk to me again. The pain of the uncertainty will be such an immense struggle, but I have faith in you, and in us. So, please, seek me out one day. When you do, I'm certain I will have already thought of you on that day. Take care of yourself. I will look forward to that day, even if it never comes.
i wish i knew what to say but after my relationship ended i felt like this for a month or two but now it's past that point. i believed that if he really cared and loved me he wouldn't have let those things that got in the way, to get in the way. as i don't know the details of your situation i cannot comment on either of you and it's not my place, but i hope you eventually feel okay with yourself because that's what is most important
12:37 PM on 02/27/15 
User Info.
ComedownMachine
No Avatar Selected
I've been working on a deeply personal album in solitude for about 3 years now. On super short notice the house of blues asked me if I wanted to play so I had to get a band together within 6 days. I did and I played the show but the drummer was honestly the worst person I've ever met. He was mad that I wanted to only play original songs and had a big ego problem. Anyways, after allowing him the opportunity to play at a big venue he tells me the very next day "no one likes your shitty ass songs anyway" just because he was mad he didn't get his drum pedal back that night. He didn't get it back the night of the show because instead of helping clean up the stage, he just left. Frustrates me so much that he'd say that when I'm already insecure about my music.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos