AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

04:25 PM on 11/24/14 
User Info.
assasiNATE
Male - 23 Years Old
thought i was going to take a nap when i got home from work, only to find my copy of Through Being Cool just arrived!!!
06:25 PM on 11/24/14 
User Info.
Lacedwithshame
Fuck your learners permit!!!!!
Sydney, Australia
Male - 18 Years Old
i attempted to delete my last account in the hopes that all of my previous posts; but you cannot delete accounts here.

so, i apologize to everyone i've offended. i instigated and i said some horribly offensive things here.
You can disable your account, it's under Settings and Options in the User Control Panel.
01:49 AM on 11/25/14 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
I want my heart to stop hurting. I don't think it's going to heal anytime soon :(
06:58 AM on 11/25/14 
User Info.
Amongster
Still In Last Place
Illinois, USA
Female - 24 Years Old
Not welcome at my family's Thanksgiving this year. Now to figure out what I'm going to do on Thursday instead.
06:32 PM on 11/25/14 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
Idk of my mom got me a new phone as a gift or what because I got a text message from the carrier saying I hope I like my new phone and another one saying thanks for meeting with associate. Idk why else they'd send the message to my phone unless it's a glitch. Also my phone only connects to wifi and doesn't have the 4G symbol anymore. My data is also turned on
07:23 PM on 11/25/14 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 24 Years Old
I'm not sure why this time of year always makes me miss you extra. I think we always ended up talking again in November.
11:23 PM on 11/25/14 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
The thought of dating makes me so nervous. I feel like I'm too much of a weirdo. I guess I worry about dating someone and growing to like them and then getting dumped for my beliefs or life choices. Which I guess would be for the best cause obv you want someone who wants what you want but sometimes it feels like I won't find someone compatible. Which is fine too, I just don't wanna like someone and have it not work for that reason. At least if it doesn't work out cause the other person is a jerk it makes it easier. Liking the person but it not working out because of different goals just seems sad. Then I feel like I'm the problem too. gives me anxiety every time. Don't know if I should contact this person ahh
11:26 PM on 11/25/14 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
I never thought I could have so much hatred for someone. But I guess fucking me over so badly and making me look like a fool will do it
01:55 AM on 11/26/14 
User Info.
Penguin
ANTHYDING CAN HADPLEN
Blacksburg, VA
Male - 22 Years Old
I randomly decided that I wanted to do an internship next semester, and now that I'm on break and actually have time to look for them, I'm really worried that it's too late. It doesn't help that I have no idea how to look for and apply for internships. I just feel really burnt out on school and an internship feels like the only way to do something productive with my life. I want to work on my mental health and get back into things I enjoy as well, and doing that during school (hell, doing that in Virginia period) seems impossible.
02:34 AM on 11/26/14 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I randomly decided that I wanted to do an internship next semester, and now that I'm on break and actually have time to look for them, I'm really worried that it's too late. It doesn't help that I have no idea how to look for and apply for internships. I just feel really burnt out on school and an internship feels like the only way to do something productive with my life. I want to work on my mental health and get back into things I enjoy as well, and doing that during school (hell, doing that in Virginia period) seems impossible.

I am in the exact same boat. Does your school website have anything? I know on mine you used to be able to search for them based on interest but now you have to fill out a standard form and have them contact you, which for some reason doesn't gel well with my anxiety so I've been putting it off. I'd def try searching on the school site or if you're up to it and your school has one, the career center. I've been putting that off too cause once again it doesn't gel with my anxiety ugh. If there are any companies you are particularly interested in they sometimes list internship opportunities on their sites as well. I really hope you find something! Good luck and I hope it all works out for you
06:01 AM on 11/26/14 
User Info.
xjtra3x
the swishhhhhhh
Camden, NJ
Tree
I feel like a breakup can be just as bad as the death of a loved one, the grief we feel is similar. I've lost so many this year; So many friends and family members. two to drug overdoses, two to cancer, three fatal car accidents and a murder all in the last 6 months. I lost you to someone who didn't even want you for more than a few days. I suppose that i should treat you as though you've passed on, maybe that will bring me closure. Maybe that's why so many people burn all the pictures and memories they've made with someone who's moved on, It's a symbolic funeral of sorts and I never thought about it that way.
06:03 AM on 11/26/14 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
Southern California
Female
I'm writing a critical analysis of something for the first time in months and months, and it feels so good but it comes a lot harder for me because I'm out of practice. I used to do this all the time on my blog but stopped because I was too exhausted about dealing with the opinions of certain people.
07:41 AM on 11/26/14 
User Info.
Nishad
New York
Male
I want my heart to stop hurting. I don't think it's going to heal anytime soon :(
sorry to hear that
08:40 AM on 11/26/14 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
Southern California
Female
...it just hit me that this is only the second time i'm talking directly to another survivor about an abuse-related topic.

this feels really, really strange now. not necessarily in a bad way, but i'm so used to the walls that i've put up to filter my experience through to people who just don't understand. and the reason why i'm having so much trouble articulating myself now is because i have to consciously tear down these walls as i'm writing.
11:54 PM on 11/26/14 
User Info.
Penguin
ANTHYDING CAN HADPLEN
Blacksburg, VA
Male - 22 Years Old
I am in the exact same boat. Does your school website have anything? I know on mine you used to be able to search for them based on interest but now you have to fill out a standard form and have them contact you, which for some reason doesn't gel well with my anxiety so I've been putting it off. I'd def try searching on the school site or if you're up to it and your school has one, the career center. I've been putting that off too cause once again it doesn't gel with my anxiety ugh. If there are any companies you are particularly interested in they sometimes list internship opportunities on their sites as well. I really hope you find something! Good luck and I hope it all works out for you
There's some stuff on the school website, but nothing too helpful. I'll check out the career center when I return from break, but waiting until then is making me nervous! I'm sorry about your anxiety. Part of why I want to get an internship is because school has been a lot to handle with my anxiety recently (which sounds dumb I guess, but whatever). Good luck finding something as well!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos