Browne
Benavidez
12:02 PM on 05/21/15 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
I dropped 550 on rumble. ugh im probably going to regret it. its not my style to drop a lot on one fight, but this card makes it hard to bet too much on all the other favorites I think will win

I guess even if he loses im ok cause im playing with house money at this point. I haven't put anything in my account since the beginning. it's grown from 100$ to 2000$ in just these past few months.

I bet a conservative round robin on almost all the favorites on the prelim card, which I suppose is borderline meaningless compared to what I have riding on Johnson. but it was either drop a bunch on the prelim favorites and earn less than even odds, or drop a bunch on rumble. the risk reward factor made me go with rumble.
01:26 PM on 05/21/15 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
24 Straight Years
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm a big fan of both Rumble and DC, but for your sake, I hope Rumble takes it. That, and his style is just such a treat to watch, and Rumble as champ (with a KO or dominating performance against DC) against a returning Jones 6 months or a year from now would be a huge fight. More interesting than a Jones/DC rematch, though I'm sure the banter there with DC holding the belt would be pretty entertaining.
03:57 PM on 05/21/15 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm a big fan of both Rumble and DC, but for your sake, I hope Rumble takes it. That, and his style is just such a treat to watch, and Rumble as champ (with a KO or dominating performance against DC) against a returning Jones 6 months or a year from now would be a huge fight. More interesting than a Jones/DC rematch, though I'm sure the banter there with DC holding the belt would be pretty entertaining.

I'm feeling this same way. Johnson is so much more interesting for the division because he's like the only guy Jones hadn't beaten. If Cormier wins, I feel like no one will REALLY care about the division because it won't feel like we have a genuine champ, as bad as that might sound.

That said, I like both guys a whole lot, but I hope/think Rumble takes it.
07:50 PM on 05/21/15 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
I don't think Vitor stands a chance. Ya TRT Vitor was great... This is a totally different fighter now.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos