Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 106
07:23 PM on 12/22/12
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
Ten, Architects, Tssf, Hawthorne Heights

Those all are about 5 dollar acts for me. 35 dollars worth of bands still togo to jusitify the price. Looks like I will be going to warped again this year
08:22 PM on 12/22/12
Ciattk
User Info.
This year is possibly the worst year of Warped Tour. Might be the only year I don't attend since I can remember.
10:00 PM on 12/22/12
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Just politely say "fuck off you piece of shit, everybody hates you and I'm sure as hell not giving you any money for your worthless book." That always gets them.
Lol one of them said they were free and they were accepting donations. We took one and said we didn't have any money.
10:32 PM on 12/22/12
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
If you have any doubt about seeing TEN, you are wrong. Ace's vocals are even better live and their energy is unparalleled.
11:50 PM on 12/22/12
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
the early november is ok, but not enough to make me go this year. so, boooo this year so far.
01:07 AM on 12/23/12
Djentleman
User Info.
as long as The Early November aren't playing only 5 east coast dates......

i NEED to meet Serg
10:57 AM on 12/23/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
This year is possibly the worst year of Warped Tour. Might be the only year I don't attend since I can remember.
you only know about 15 bands going and they usually save the headliners for last. If you really can't find something to enjoy within all the genres all these bands play than I really recommend enjoying warped tour for its initial purpose... to introduce new bands to you.
12:31 PM on 12/23/12
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
User Info.
Not ashamed to say I'm stoked to see FTSK. Saw them on Warped back in '09 and they were awesome. Hopefully they still have a great live show.

I saw them back in March, they were just as good as they were in '09. They mostly play stuff from Underdog Alma Mater too which is also a plus.
03:34 PM on 12/23/12
Duprix23
Pop Punker/Hardcore Artist
User Info.
And this Warped Tour has become a must to go to. Architects never tour the states, so it is a must. The rest of the bands sound good, but Architects is a goddamn must see.
05:02 PM on 12/23/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
Hahaha, when you deal with that shit everyday you just stop caring about being nice. They legit walk around backstage areas and do the same fucking shit. To us, in bands, on the tour.

Whether they're annoying or not, that's a deplorable way to treat someone. No wonder you're always in here defending Ronnie Radke.
02:41 AM on 12/24/12
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
Good for Action Item! I wonder if they'll be on the whole tour?

yup, they are.

solid lineup!

- Gunz
10:38 AM on 12/24/12
cubine
Brap Brap
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
First it was Black Dahlia Murder and letlive, now Oh, Sleeper, Architects and Upon A Burning Body? Shaping up to be a solid metal year.
11:28 AM on 12/24/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whether they're annoying or not, that's a deplorable way to treat someone. No wonder you're always in here defending Ronnie Radke.

Well when they steal our money and shit, it's not cool. So whatever dude.
09:13 AM on 12/29/12
lilRIPsta
User Info.
i'm drunk and was just reminiscing about the time 'some guy on ap and i' realized that we went to high school together and i burnt the fountains of wayne cd for you haha

Hahaha too funny. How ya been Mitch?
11:52 AM on 12/29/12
Ciattk
User Info.
you only know about 15 bands going and they usually save the headliners for last. If you really can't find something to enjoy within all the genres all these bands play than I really recommend enjoying warped tour for its initial purpose... to introduce new bands to you.
I have heard every single one of these bands and I do not like one single one of them.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos