Username
Password

11:39 PM on 09/15/14 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
Might be able to switch rooms but we have to talk to the head person because they said there might be a fee, which doesn't make sense because they tell you if they have to, they'll put you in a different room. I suggested to my RA the other night before our meeting that if anything id rather be moved into a different room than have things switch around. Today one of my rm tells me their suggestion was to switch with this other girl, a friend of there's who's having issues with her rms as well but it's a personal issue that you can't really solve. She doesn't feel comfortable either coming back to her room. For me things seem to be a bit better but I'm just worried about the future. Like what of my accommodations are never good enough and I have to be undatisfied to satisfy someone else who decides to change their mind all the time. My rm told me she's not trying to make me feel like they want to kick me out, which I don't feel that way since i didn't suggest it, and that girl I'm having the main issue with also suggested it in our meeting. If that's the best to do then I said I was open to it. If it makes peace with then 2/3 rms I have and where we can be friends and chill, and makes peace with the other girl and her friends/rm then i guess that's what it will be. Plus that other room is much bigger and I will feel like i have more space.
03:30 AM on 09/16/14 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
Southern California
Female
i think C-PTSD might be a more accurate diagnosis than anything i've been given in the past (sans depression/anxiety) but i can't see a therapist for another year and a half because of legal reasons. ugh.'

the thing that makes me most optimistic is that it shares many symptoms with a previous diagnosis (that i haven't met the criteria for in a long time), which makes me think that it simply manifested itself as that cluster of symptoms for a brief while.
08:57 AM on 09/16/14 
User Info.
texan4lif281
Kyle, TX
Male
When I was 11, I suddenly realised everyone was going to die eventually, then cried uncontrollably, several times every day for a month because of the anxiety. It's only happened sporadically since then, like today, and it's absolutely fucking horrible. My coworkers are probably wondering why I spent 20 mins parked outside after work, too, and if anyone asks, I'll just have to reply, "Nothing," because I don't want to bum them out.

That happens to me when I will watch a certain movie that has a lot of death or when I can't sleep except it will be an anxiety/panic attack. It is horrible.
04:18 PM on 09/16/14 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
Found out cute guy I intern with appears to be talking to some girl. It always makes me kinda sad when I find someone I may be interested in, interested in someone else because I don't feel like I have a chance at all. Where I live/go to school it's rare for me to find someone I'm interested in so its a bigger deal to me, and it doesn't help with the fact that I fear I will never find someone. ): one I my roomates can get guys easiy, a friend of mine can get guys easily, other friends have bfs and I'm just here wallowing in my forever alone-ness
06:36 PM on 09/16/14 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 24 Years Old
“If you can see a future without me and that doesn't break your heart then we’re not doing what I thought we were doing here.”
07:07 PM on 09/16/14 
User Info.
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
If we’re going out, I don’t need to talk to you every minute of every single day. If I don’t want to talk to text you for a day, it doesn’t mean I don’t like you, I just want some time for myself
09:38 PM on 09/16/14 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
If weíre going out, I donít need to talk to you every minute of every single day. If I donít want to talk to text you for a day, it doesnít mean I donít like you, I just want some time for myself

This x24738573986. I always manage to attract the clingers.
09:46 PM on 09/16/14 
User Info.
Penguin
Twenty Centuries Of Sleep
Blacksburg, VA
Male - 22 Years Old
I have so much stuff to do for school.
02:51 AM on 09/17/14 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I think my metabolism is finally being a traitor whhhhy cruel world. So far I'm taking it surprisingly okay given my issues but I think I might also be in the denial stage. The minute someone mentions it to me, which they will no doubt, it'll probably sink in. For now I can just convince myself that I'm being paranoid and insecure and that only I can notice it. It's nothing major yet, so maybe it'll motivate me to exercise more like I always say I'll do. womp womp.
05:16 PM on 09/17/14 
User Info.
ImAMetaphor
You know I think about it still
Kalamazoo, MI
Male
It feels good to start practicing again, because I can already see improvement in the songs and my endurance and control growing. But, I can't help but hear this little voice in the back of my head saying "you'll never be as good as you want to be, you'll never be half the drummer your idols are" and I'd be lying if I said I didn't believe it sometimes.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos