Username
Password

01:40 PM on 04/03/12 
User Info.
waytansea27
No Avatar Selected
Bridgeport, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Pissed there's not going to be a Philly date!
06:50 PM on 04/03/12 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
Pissed there's not going to be a Philly date!

Road To Ruin is the Philly date! I'm trying to be out there that weekend and want to go but don't want it to be lame
12:38 AM on 04/06/12 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
Southern California
Female
Tonight was great. The Sidekicks took way too long to set up (over half an hour) and that pushed back the rest of the show, so I had to leave during The Menzingers' set. That did suck, but Casey made up for it.

Set (in no order)
Good Things
Burn After Writing
I Was Born
Time Tables
one old song (not sure what it was, request)
Ava House
Sculptors and Vandals
The Obituaries
Who's Your Partner
Nice Things
Casey (dudes from the crowd on vocals)
Gates

I left during Gates so I don't know the rest of the set. I was screaming for Casey with a few other guys and a couple songs later, they asked people who could sing and had their latest album to come up and do vocals because Greg for some reason, couldn't sing it. It basically ended up being the entire room screaming the lyrics to the song along with three fans on stage jumping around, and I honestly can't put into words how amazing it was.
08:38 AM on 04/06/12 
User Info.
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
Portland, Oregon
Male - 26 Years Old
Tonight was great. The Sidekicks took way too long to set up (over half an hour) and that pushed back the rest of the show, so I had to leave during The Menzingers' set. That did suck, but Casey made up for it.

Set (in no order)
Good Things
Burn After Writing
I Was Born
Time Tables
one old song (not sure what it was, request)
Ava House
Sculptors and Vandals
The Obituaries
Who's Your Partner
Nice Things
Casey (dudes from the crowd on vocals)
Gates

I left during Gates so I don't know the rest of the set. I was screaming for Casey with a few other guys and a couple songs later, they asked people who could sing and had their latest album to come up and do vocals because Greg for some reason, couldn't sing it. It basically ended up being the entire room screaming the lyrics to the song along with three fans on stage jumping around, and I honestly can't put into words how amazing it was.

Jealous. I really hope this band does a badass summer tour, I want to hear that song so bad live.
10:01 AM on 04/06/12 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
That sounds so fucking awesome.

I'm still kicking myself for missing the Lansing date
01:42 PM on 04/06/12 
User Info.
Farva2
Registered Member
Chino, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
It was pretty hilarious when the dudes went up for casey because they didnt know the song verbatim, they looked terrified haha. After gates they played sun hotel, home outgrown, and 2 more but i dont recall what they were.
02:51 PM on 04/06/12 
User Info.
Matty Ice
Matty Y
CT
Male - 22 Years Old
What are the crowds like? Stoked for the Knitting Factory...saw Foxy there a few weeks ago and was so bummed at how dead everyone was.
01:28 AM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
Zorlak
Crusher Destroyer
San Diego, CA
Male - 27 Years Old
The San Diego show was awesome! band sounded great and they did an awesome setlist (no Casey). For they guy who asked, the crowd for my show was really cool, just a lot of singing along and jumping.
04:14 PM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
codeman
Me
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 22 Years Old
Mesa show ruled. The Sidekicks are a fucking awesome band. Menzingers play one of the better live shows i've caught. and Joyce Manor being added was such a sweet treat.
07:20 AM on 04/17/12 
User Info.
Matty Ice
Matty Y
CT
Male - 22 Years Old
The Menzingers are doing a free show at Fordham University today for any NYC area fans.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos