4 exams next week and a paper due.

Sociology exam.
Classics paper due.
Operating Systems exam.
Advanced Stats exam.
Algorithms Exam.
Bioinformatics in Computing exam.

Oh shit, I have 5 exams.

dang my workload seems suddenly easier. I'm failing through elementary stats and feeling sorry for myself oop and you're doing advanced. What sociology course are you taking?
04:51 PM on 05/09/14 
User Info.
dirty sanchez
Whatever else you do, stay true
STAY TRUEEEE
MAIL - 22 Years Old
dang my workload seems suddenly easier. I'm failing through elementary stats and feeling sorry for myself oop and you're doing advanced. What sociology course are you taking?
It's a social justice coure focused on things like utilitarianism, etc. It's pretty fun to be honest.
04:22 AM on 05/16/14 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 21 Years Old
stats lab. The teacher usually gives us very detailed instructions and steps for the program we do the labs on, such as click here and here, write this here, label this such and such, input this data here, etc etc. This lab was no different until the end of the question which just says "draw a scatter plot of binomial(x) vs x." I could probably draw this by hand, but obviously we have to use the program and I have no idea. I see the scatter plots button and everything, but I guess idk how to do it. idk what should be in the x and y variables. I kinda guessed, and it did automatically label the page "Binomial(x) vs. X" so that seems promising, but there is no way the graph is correct. I tried looking through all the lecture notes and none show how to do things with scatter plots on the program or how it should look. There's actually nothing about scatter plots at all. I looked in the book and it says scatter plots are discussed in Ch. 10, which we haven't even done (we're only on ch. 5), and I still couldn't find what I was looking for. I am so confused and it's due in a few hours. There are like four questions asking me to do this ughhh. Like, I know what a scatter plot is and how to draw one by hand, but I feel like the wording of this question is tripping me up.

I am so dumb because no way this problem is hard. I am just going to guess and feel like a humiliated moron if I get it all super wrong.

edit: I swear if I wasn't even close with this... I think I got it and it was easy but I don't trust math so who knows
11:12 AM on 05/16/14 
User Info.
Passion Man
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Male - 22 Years Old
somehow did good on my final paper, again.

now I'm just waiting for final grades, which I have a lot of anxiety about. I've been checking constantly even though I know it's going to take a while. For one class, which had a ridiculously long exam, I wasn't prepared for at all because I was overconfident that I already knew everything. At least I did well on the quizzes, homework, and other exams.
11:13 PM on 05/25/14 
User Info.
ihh605
No Avatar Selected
I have 3 hours to finish a college final exam ! which I know nothing about and desperately need to pass!
08:23 PM on 05/26/14 
User Info.
dirty sanchez
Whatever else you do, stay true
STAY TRUEEEE
MAIL - 22 Years Old
Not sure if bot, or someone who is extremely procrastinating.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos