Password

Album Review

The Summer Set - ...In Color Album Cover

The Summer Set - ...In Color

Reviewed by
The Summer Set - ...In Color
Record Label: The Militia Group
Release Date: September 30, 2008
This review is a user submitted review from more heart. You can see all of more heart's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
08:16 PM on 04/29/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
I think they're pretty good, and they can write a good, catchy pop song.
07:34 PM on 04/30/09
more heart
Endure and survive
User Info.
I think they're pretty good, and they can write a good, catchy pop song.
Don't get me wrong, I like these guys but, they follow every possible trend in the pop rock scene and their lyrics are close to the worst in the genre.
07:37 PM on 04/30/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
Don't get me wrong, I like these guys but, they follow every possible trend in the pop rock scene and their lyrics are close to the worst in the genre.
Then why would you give lyrics an above average score if you think that they're one of the worst in the genre?
07:40 PM on 04/30/09
more heart
Endure and survive
User Info.
Then why would you give lyrics an above average score if you think that they're one of the worst in the genre?
I have a different interpretation of the scale than most reviewers. I also said that the lyrics were bad and close to some of the worst in the genre. Not one of the worst.
07:41 PM on 04/30/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
I have a different interpretationof the scale than most reviewers. I also said that the lyrics were bad and close to some of the worst in the genre. Not one of the worst.
Yeah, I'm the same way with the score, and people give me shit for it. And yeah, I'll admit, the lyrics are pretty terrible.
07:43 PM on 04/30/09
more heart
Endure and survive
User Info.
Yeah, I'm the same way with the score, and people give me shit for it. And yeah, I'll admit, the lyrics are pretty terrible.
Well, as long as you don't interpret a score of say 6.5 or 7 average, I think it's fair.
07:44 PM on 04/30/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
Well, as long as you don't interpret a score of say 6.5 or 7 average, I think it's fair.
.......................alright..... .what do you consider average?
07:47 PM on 04/30/09
more heart
Endure and survive
User Info.
.......................alright..... .what do you consider average?
Upper 5 I guess. I don't really have an exact number per se.
07:51 PM on 04/30/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
Upper 5 I guess. I don't really have an exact number per se.
Yeah. Same here. If you were talking about my posts in the relpies of the Alesana review, I was just trying point out to the guy I was arguing with that he himself had trashed albums that he gave 50 percents to also, and that a 7 is a reasonable score by his interpretation.
07:55 PM on 04/30/09
more heart
Endure and survive
User Info.
Yeah. Same here. If you were talking about my posts in the relpies of the Alesana review, I was just trying point out to the guy I was arguing with that he himself had trashed albums that he gave 50 percents to also, and that a 7 is a reasonable score by his interpretation.
That's actually very similar to how I score though sometimes what happens is that when the scores come out, it computes to something higher than what I wanted(see: Kingdoms and Mychildren Mybride).
08:00 PM on 04/30/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
That's actually very similar to how I score though sometimes what happens is that when the scores come out, it computes to something higher than what I wanted(see: Kingdoms and Mychildren Mybride).
But that's how it works. You're not supposed to judge based on how you want the score to come out, you have to honestly judge each category without keeping in mind the final score.
08:04 PM on 04/30/09
more heart
Endure and survive
User Info.
But that's how it works. You're not supposed to judge based on how you want the score to come out, you have to honestly judge each category without keeping in mind the final score.
While that maybe true, in each review I made some scoring errors in each review(there are catergories that I feel should have been lower, oh well).
08:06 PM on 04/30/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
While that maybe true, in each review I made some scoring errors in each review(there are catergories that I feel should have been lower, oh well).
Well, you can always go back and edit the score if you change your mind.
08:09 PM on 04/30/09
more heart
Endure and survive
User Info.
Well, you can always go back and edit the score if you change your mind.
Yeah but I feel bad doing so. I've done it once with my first review and I vowed not to do it again.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos