Password

Album Review

Moving Mountains - Foreword Album Cover

Moving Mountains - Foreword

Reviewed by
Moving Mountains - Foreword
Record Label: Unsigned
Release Date: November 26, 2008
This review is a user submitted review from Pawan1993. You can see all of Pawan1993's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
04:39 AM on 05/24/09
Pawan1993
Change isn't the same as progress
User Info.
BTW this is my first ever review. Any constructive criticism would be very well appreciated thank you.
08:30 AM on 05/24/09
syntax omitted
User Info.
decent review. amazing ep. but pneuma was better
03:48 PM on 05/24/09
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
This album is perfect. As far as review criticisms, you used "epic" a little too much in the opening of the second paragraph. In fact, it's said too much in general. Once should be enough.

And if you don't want to die from fan brutality, avoid saying that they could beat out Sigur Ros.

Overall, decent review.
12:34 AM on 05/25/09
Pawan1993
User Info.
Thanks guys. Yea I do agree that the album was better but I had a problem with the low sound of the vocals. Like you could hear more of the music than Gregory's voice. In the EP they fixed that problem but they got rid of the trumpet. I loved the trumpet but otherwise no complaints on the EP.Thanks again.
09:07 AM on 05/25/09
Tyler Vagyler
Tight Dick Playa
User Info.
I just skimmed through the review cause I'm in a hurry, so I don't have any criticism.

But this EP is absolutely amazing. I don't understand how these guys aren't huge yet.
01:03 PM on 05/25/09
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
this band is brilliant. good review, great release.
01:36 PM on 05/25/09
Vermont
User Info.
Eh, decent review, but who are you to decide what's "true genius?" Be careful with such extreme praise.
03:35 PM on 05/25/09
whalesandgravy
User Info.
idk mannnnn this band is just blahh to me....it's all the same
10:51 PM on 05/25/09
Pawan1993
User Info.
this band is brilliant. good review, great release.
Thanks for the compliment.
10:52 PM on 05/25/09
Pawan1993
User Info.
Eh, decent review, but who are you to decide what's "true genius?" Be careful with such extreme praise.
Yeah, I'll make sure I don't use such extreme praise much. Thanks anyway.
09:33 AM on 04/12/10
daveinreallife
your eyes go 1st
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is one of those releases i don't think i'll ever put down. as repeatative as the lyrics are, it helps keep the overall theme of the tracks together. amazingly put together. you can almost assume that they only wanted to realease the best group of tracks they could. i really enjoy this release cause of all the different ways your ears holes are made love to through out these each songs.
11:49 PM on 03/27/11
Topher Allan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This album is perfect. As far as review criticisms, you used "epic" a little too much in the opening of the second paragraph. In fact, it's said too much in general. Once should be enough.

And if you don't want to die from fan brutality, avoid saying that they could beat out Sigur Ros.

Overall, decent review.

The passion you felt when you listened to this album definitely bled through the words. However, that is NOT a bad trait of your review, In fact, showing excitement and enthusiasm of your opinion is what makes it believable and makes it human.

Because what is music again? oh yeah, It is an expression of self. Why shouldn't writing be just as expressive music.... wait.... yes it is.
11:52 PM on 03/27/11
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
The passion you felt when you listened to this album definitely bled through the words. However, that is NOT a bad trait of your review, In fact, showing excitement and enthusiasm of your opinion is what makes it believable and makes it human.

Because what is music again? oh yeah, It is an expression of self. Why shouldn't writing be just as expressive music.... wait.... yes it is.
There is a difference between over-enthusiasm and a realistic portrayal of feeling. But I appreciate your smart ass jabs to my constructive criticism.
01:25 AM on 03/28/11
Topher Allan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There is a difference between over-enthusiasm and a realistic portrayal of feeling. But I appreciate your smart ass jabs to my constructive criticism.

Sorry for the jabs, they weren't necessary.

I gave it some thought and realized you were only offering your thoughts, I will say, I do think it was a better than decent review. Based on that it seemed like Pawan 1993 was as excited as me the first time I listened to all Moving Mountains.

:)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version