Password

Album Review

Set On Display - You In Disguise EP Album Cover

Set On Display - You In Disguise EP

Reviewed by
Set On Display - You In Disguise EP
Record Label: Unsigned
Release Date: January 31, 2009
This review is a user submitted review from Undue Noise. You can see all of Undue Noise's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
04:15 AM on 05/30/09
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
User Info.
Great review, Liv! I'm not a really big fan of this genre of music but your reviews are always really informative and well written and this is no exception.
08:24 PM on 05/30/09
more heart
Endure and survive
User Info.
Lord this is terrible. I wouln't call this hardcore at all, more like screamo(if it was more like DGD, I'd say post-hardcore). Is Mess screaming on this becasue I honestly can't tell the difference.
09:42 PM on 06/05/09
musicman123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Those guys are definately very talented and original musicians. They could be big if they made their songs a little more catchy and shorter. I will be continuing to listen to them and wish big things for them.
06:54 AM on 06/09/09
Undue Noise
RETIRED
User Info.
Great review, Liv! I'm not a really big fan of this genre of music but your reviews are always really informative and well written and this is no exception.
Thank you! Honestly, I wasn't really a fan either. As it wasn't terrible, I didn't give it too harsh a rating, but it's generally not worth it haha, I just don't like being mean.
Lord this is terrible. I wouln't call this hardcore at all, more like screamo(if it was more like DGD, I'd say post-hardcore). Is Mess screaming on this becasue I honestly can't tell the difference.
Hmm, I didn't think it was as bad as you make out but it definitely wasn't memorable.
10:50 PM on 06/15/09
JoeForPresident
Vocals/Guitar - Modern Chemistry
User Info.
these guys are extremely talented. they make really original stuff especially for the genre they're in. they definitely have a lot of potential to go far

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos