AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Gossip News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Tool Album Info?

Posted by - 12:48 AM on 02/20/06
According to numerous websites/message boards, Tool's new album is called Aldaraia and is set for release on May 2nd. The tracklist is below. Also, please note that this is just what's floating around until official word is released sometime this week.
Aldaraia Tracklist1 The Thorn
2 Annuled
3 Visceral
4 The Lucid
5 23
6 Permute
7 The Median
8 Aldaraian
9 Mandalic
10 The Ascent
11 Laiad Kayenth

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 45
01:00 AM on 02/20/06
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
holy shit... may 2... i can't wait
01:04 AM on 02/20/06
chcougar1
User Info.
wow...im not a tool fan but May 2nd is out of control
01:07 AM on 02/20/06
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Originally Posted by chcougar1
wow...im not a tool fan but May 2nd is out of control
you should be a tool fan, they make amazing music
01:44 AM on 02/20/06
IamTheINDUSTRY
glory glory
User Info.
i just shit the proverbiral pants.
06:29 AM on 02/20/06
xllirikx
True Punk Fan
User Info.
another may 2nd
06:31 AM on 02/20/06
KidLightning
Esquire
User Info.
i'm gonna be so broke come april/may...

so many albums with so much potential coming out = me getting happy in the pants
06:49 AM on 02/20/06
shermanology
Dubnium
User Info.
Lateralus is one of my favorite cds ever.

come on maynard, dont fail us now.
06:56 AM on 02/20/06
GlassyLight
King of Wrangling
User Info.
Doesn't anyone remember how they sent people bouncing off the walls with the fake title/tracklisting for lateralus before it came out? Wouldn't be surprised if this was fake at all, set up by the band.

but that's why he put the disclaimer at the bottom. Good work, Jon.
07:10 AM on 02/20/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Gosh, I love this band: amazing vocalist, amazing drummer = ::sigh::
07:12 AM on 02/20/06
Rest_Easy
accidentally on purpose
User Info.
for those of you wondering what the title of the album actually means. Loosely it is translated from an Enochian dictionary to "Will of God"
Can't wait.
07:19 AM on 02/20/06
Paul Pelc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm the kind of guy that generally would rather leave positive comments and praise in threads on bands that i dig, as opposed to just trashing every bad band out there, (because we all know how much time that would take ha), But TOOL??? good drummer. but man...... singer's voice is so thin and DRRRRYYYYY.
When i worked for a staging company here in Houston, I actually had to work a tool concert, and ran into maynard before the concert. I outstretched my hand to greet him when he passed, (and there was no one else around so he wasn't showing off), and he just held out his hand with a limp wrist and all fingers pointed downwards, and sort of turned his head to the side a bit, like he was some prince and i was supposed to take a knee and kiss his hand ha. I couldn't believe it. I just laughed and walked the other direction and thought to myself, "TOOL really is an appropriate name for your band"
07:35 AM on 02/20/06
cavein86
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by Paul Pelc
i'm the kind of guy that generally would rather leave positive comments and praise in threads on bands that i dig, as opposed to just trashing every bad band out there, (because we all know how much time that would take ha), But TOOL??? good drummer. but man...... singer's voice is so thin and DRRRRYYYYY.
When i worked for a staging company here in Houston, I actually had to work a tool concert, and ran into maynard before the concert. I outstretched my hand to greet him when he passed, (and there was no one else around so he wasn't showing off), and he just held out his hand with a limp wrist and all fingers pointed downwards, and sort of turned his head to the side a bit, like he was some prince and i was supposed to take a knee and kiss his hand ha. I couldn't believe it. I just laughed and walked the other direction and thought to myself, "TOOL really is an appropriate name for your band"

haha...maynard sounds like a douchebag.
07:54 AM on 02/20/06
BigDan
User Info.
Originally Posted by Paul Pelc

Maynard is the shit I read that ones at a festival here in Sweden he (Maynard) stood with his back turned to the audience the whole show as he was singing, maybe that's a little too much but what the f*ck he can do whatever he want muahahaha
07:55 AM on 02/20/06
BigDan
User Info.
OMG...OMG I can't wait TOOL is one of my favourite bands, it's been so long since the last album (2001 Lateralus) and that one was good but not as amazing as Aenima... Hope this one will answer all my expectations :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos