1. How did you get your band name?
People often have to engage in sketchy behavior to get ahead, so we decided that instead of ever allowing ourselves to follow that path we'd name our band thieves and villains so that we as people don't have to be.
2. How did this band get started?
Chris and Sergio met through the upstate NY music scene and began playing music together in early 2007. the rest came from there.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Any artist that pushes themselves to exceed their own creative expectations.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
A tribe called quest, the beatles, elvis, buddy holly, sam cooke, frank zappa, jimmi hendix, the stooges, marvin gaye, ella fitzgerald, cyndi lauper
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
A Tucan. they're fantastical.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Music is the universal language.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
Probably our song "atlantic lungs." I think it'd be pretty difficult.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Thats too hard and too easy all at once.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Playing music for people.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Its a website.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
The one we just wrote.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The power to be better than the Beatles at songwriting.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
We enjoy the moment and look forward to the future. Life and our music is one big never ending journey. We're just musical infants with a long long way to go and feel beyond fortunate that a small number of people out there support us this early on.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
We're in this for the absolute purest of reasons and we really love what we do. This ISNT a cool career, don't be fooled. The average college student parties worlds harder than we do. But we wouldn't trade this for any 4 year school.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Make music and listen to music.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
We can stay up really late.