AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

I Know You Love Slayer

Posted by: Caleb Cattivera (03/05/06)
Slayer will be heading out on the road with Lamb of God, Mastodon, Children of Bodom and Thine Eyes Bleed. Ill post tour dates soon.
  
 
Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21.
09:43 AM on 03/05/06
#2
byebyebeautiful
conor is not scene.
Offline
User Info.
byebyebeautiful's Avatar
my friends' band was playing a show, and some dick kept yelling "play slayer!" and then he proceeded to throw a slushie, which covered my friend's guitar, amp, pedals, etc. and caused a shitload of damage. in case anyone was wondering.
09:48 AM on 03/05/06
#3
ides of march
Life is wine
Offline
User Info.
ides of march's Avatar
i once read an issue of revolver that said this band, mayhem, who played Scandinavian Death metal. the lead singer shot himself in the head, and the guitarist came in and snapped pics of the dead body for the album cover. He then took the bone matter and made a necklace. He took the brain matter and made some stew. The band hangs people on crucifixes and sacrifice sheep at their gigs. The guitarist was later stabbed to death by the bassist for wearing an "un-rad" white sweater. So now, I steer clear of any form of metal.
09:48 AM on 03/05/06
#4
elemenohpe
Two pumps and a swirl.
Offline
User Info.
elemenohpe's Avatar
Originally Posted by byebyebeautiful
my friends' band was playing a show, and some dick kept yelling "play slayer!" and then he proceeded to throw a slushie, which covered my friend's guitar, amp, pedals, etc. and caused a shitload of damage. in case anyone was wondering.

slayer is better than your friend's band so... you know... they had it coming.
09:49 AM on 03/05/06
#5
elemenohpe
Two pumps and a swirl.
Offline
User Info.
elemenohpe's Avatar
Originally Posted by ides of march
So now, I steer clear of any form of metal.

that is dumb.
09:51 AM on 03/05/06
#6
ides of march
Life is wine
Offline
User Info.
ides of march's Avatar
Originally Posted by elemenohpe
that is dumb.

sorry, i got caught up in the story. i steer clear of death metal/black metal
09:54 AM on 03/05/06
#7
iHATEapril
Welcome, Ghosts.
Offline
User Info.
iHATEapril's Avatar
I see some posters at the mall in the future.
09:56 AM on 03/05/06
#8
youareallfreaks
thoust dare quoth i?
Offline
User Info.
youareallfreaks's Avatar
Originally Posted by byebyebeautiful
my friends' band was playing a show, and some dick kept yelling "play slayer!" and then he proceeded to throw a slushie, which covered my friend's guitar, amp, pedals, etc. and caused a shitload of damage. in case anyone was wondering.



hahahaha. slayer pwns.

10:06 AM on 03/05/06
#9
IcedOpethBlind
.
Offline
User Info.
IcedOpethBlind's Avatar
whoa.
sounds sweet.
10:09 AM on 03/05/06
KidLightning
Esquire
Offline
User Info.
KidLightning's Avatar
my friends and i always yell for bands to play slayer when we go to shows (i recently yelled it to kenny from tsl at the screaming is for babies tour) but none of them ever do it. except reggie and the full effect, they covered some slayer when they played with alkaline trio and my chemical romance, and it was glorious.

oh, but we don't throw slushies, i swear.
10:19 AM on 03/05/06
ilovebsb
___________
Offline
User Info.
ilovebsb's Avatar
dude slayers old stuff is so good. i mean i think the lyrics are lame but damm their shredding use to be so insane... lol you gotta love the speed metal, you know... like old metallica, overkill, ect..
10:38 AM on 03/05/06
Thisisgoodbye
Registered User
Online
User Info.
Thisisgoodbye's Avatar
looking really quickly at this post i thought it said "third eye blind"
10:52 AM on 03/05/06
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
Offline
User Info.
abusedcat's Avatar
Originally Posted by ides of march
i once read an issue of revolver that said this band, mayhem, who played Scandinavian Death metal. the lead singer shot himself in the head, and the guitarist came in and snapped pics of the dead body for the album cover. He then took the bone matter and made a necklace. He took the brain matter and made some stew. The band hangs people on crucifixes and sacrifice sheep at their gigs. The guitarist was later stabbed to death by the bassist for wearing an "un-rad" white sweater. So now, I steer clear of any form of metal.
heh, the guy in a mayhem shot himself, their singer came and took pics of it for an album, made necklaces out of the fragments, then ate some of his brains. then a guy in mayhem (count grishnack) killed the singer and has been in prision since 93. he gets out next month though. man, i hang out with metalheads too much. anywho, i'd like to see this tour, mastadon are good. cept i'd probably die.
11:03 AM on 03/05/06
knibl
riff breakdown solo
Offline
User Info.
knibl's Avatar
Log Baby Log
11:14 AM on 03/05/06
el_flasho
you got me fucked up.
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by Thisisgoodbye
looking really quickly at this post i thought it said "third eye blind"

haha, i thought the exact same thing! i was like "third eye blind?!" and opened the comments to see if anybody else had made the same mistake.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
Free Music
Video News
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
PropertyOfZack
PunkNews.org
UnderTheGun
Chorus.fm