Username
Password

10:10 AM on 05/03/12 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
I had to get to a work meeting this morning but just as I walked out my door something was wrong. I had to go back in and take a poop. But it never stopped. I was tossing and turning but the floodgates wouldn't close. I looked at my watch. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and then finally 25 minutes went by. I had to give two curtesy flushes for the toilet not even for myself. I was afraid the mound would peak back at where it came out of. I looked at my watch when it was all done. I took out my phone and checked my email. Meeting was starting and I wasnt there. It was bad.

I was instantly hungry and realized that my day was ruined. I went to my bed and fell asleep. I woke up a few minutes ago to phone calls that my job is in jeopardy.. damn.
10:40 PM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
Alison1488
____
Female - 25 Years Old
Being sick in bed and not getting to spend much of the day with my mom, for fear of getting her sick since her breast cancer meds wipe out her immune system.
07:13 PM on 05/18/12 
User Info.
luckyforsome
I call people bozo now.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Female - 20 Years Old
dyeing my hair but realizing I needed 2 boxes of dye instead of 1, so now my hair is patchy and I have to redo it tomorrow
10:05 AM on 06/06/12 
User Info.
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
Buffalo, NY
Female - 20 Years Old
Buuuuuump.

Got denied by the guy I asked to prom. I was just bummed, then he went on to complain about his prom problems with the girl he's planning on asking. So whatever.
05:05 PM on 06/06/12 
User Info.
CallMeTroy
Fail To Feel
Illinois, USA
Genderqueer - 23 Years Old
Buuuuuump.

Got denied by the guy I asked to prom. I was just bummed, then he went on to complain about his prom problems with the girl he's planning on asking. So whatever.

Definitely a bitch move on his part to complain after rejecting you. Sorry, girlie.
05:07 PM on 06/06/12 
User Info.
Pencil
meet the decline
Male - 22 Years Old
Not knowing what to do this night. Not that into going to bed right now.
05:44 PM on 06/06/12 
User Info.
Xuut
Always carry a towel
Canada
Female - 18 Years Old
When my friend showed me this post of a person from high school being unaware of alternative energy sources (fossil fuels = our only source of energy) and that the entire world would end if we ran out of fossil fuels and we would somehow be inclined to genetically engineer wings instead.

I lost what tiny shreds of hope for humanity I had previously regained right there.
06:00 PM on 06/06/12 
User Info.
Centurionaut
Registered Metalhead
Running out of food.
06:05 PM on 06/06/12 
User Info.
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
Buffalo, NY
Female - 20 Years Old
Definitely a bitch move on his part to complain after rejecting you. Sorry, girlie.

Thanks dude. You get used to it after a while. I'll find another date or just go solo and have a better time probably.
06:08 PM on 06/06/12 
User Info.
Centurionaut
Registered Metalhead
Thanks dude. You get used to it after a while. I'll find another date or just go solo and have a better time probably.
I'll go. Who are you? Where are we going?
04:57 PM on 06/19/12 
User Info.
drewinseries
Fight to get it back again.
Boston, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
I work in a furniture store that has an IMAX movie theater in it, and my job mainly consists in the theater, but occasionally I have responsibilities throughout the store. Apparently a guy came in around opening at 10 am, took off his shoes and pants, wrapped himself in a blanket he brought, and fell asleep on one of our sleeper sofas. I had to go wake him up.
05:14 PM on 06/19/12 
User Info.
XLT917
We're never dead unless we give up.
Bristow, VA
Male - 23 Years Old
Seeing Prometheus, that movie was disgusting and not good at all.
08:20 AM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
spleen
We dance like fucking animals
No Avatar Selected
Portland, ME
Male
For starters, my best friend had surgery yesterday for his epilepsy and is all fucked up (had a seizure last night, and apparently one again this morning, so my friend tells me), I was supposed to see him today to cheer him up but that probably won't happen. Now, I've locked myself out of the house with no way of getting back in and have absolutely no plans until later tonight. Oh, did I mention that it's only 11 in the morning? Cannot wait to see how this pans out.
08:01 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 23 Years Old
My favorite patient being really sick, definitely was the lowlight of my day (and week). He had multiple seizures and his tracheostomy keeps producing disturbing secretions...that aren't a good sign.. then my other patient had his feeding ripped out. neither of them can even cry or yell and I just want to cry for them. :( my poor boys. I just feel so bad they're only like 26 and this is how they live. Ugh, it's so unfair.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets