1. How did you get your band name?
WeSaySo Corporation is the name of the company that Earl Sinclair
works for on the old Jim Henson TV show Dinosaurs. We had about four
or five different names, but this one stuck.
2. How did this band get started?
I (Alex Algebra) had been trying to get a band together for awhile
with no luck whatsoever. Finally, I happened upon Megatron through an
odd series of events, ate through a few bass players, then finally met
Dirty D by way of Craig's List. Magic ensued, here we are!
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Green Day, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, Harvey Danger, Teen Idols
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Queen! To get to share a stage with Mercury would be the greatest
honor I can imagine.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
I'm allergic mammals, so I'd be a lizard. They're my spirit animal.
I can talk to them and they're magical.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
People should listen to us because we've got catchy hooks, clever
lyrics, and are entertaining as fuck! And because WESAYSO.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would
you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star
"No One Ever Died From Not Getting Laid". It would be somewhere in
the middle, I'd say. No crazy solos, but it's pretty fast and has a
lot of tempo changes.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
God, everyone. Billie Joe Armstrong. My guitar and vocal teachers.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
The internet. It's a blessing and a curse.
10. Memorable tour experience?
None yet. See me in about 6 mos.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
AP.net is a great place for music fans from all walks of life to
converge and talk about what they love. It's also my favorite place
to get tweets from and my favorite timekiller at my unfortunate day
12. What is your favorite song to play?
"Smile Over Miles", our '90s jam.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
TOKYO!!! I'm a Harajuku boy!!
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Michael Jackson, Queen, Bruce Springsteen..
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
I'd have the power to change minds so that I could convince people to
stop being such dicks and start being themselves.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
Not yet, we're just getting started!
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I can fit my fist in my mouth.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
Halloween. Any excuse to wear a costume in public is a good day for me.