Password

10:29 PM on 07/17/09 
User Info.
kdefrisc
I love whisks
Berkeley, CA
Female - 26 Years Old
Share them here

"The definition of success--To laugh much; to win respect of intelligent persons and the affections of children; to earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give one's self; to leave the world a little better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition.; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm, and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived--this is to have succeeded."
-Emerson
12:10 AM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
Wildness774
Michigan
Male - 24 Years Old
"look at all these peeps, gosh darnit"
rivers cuomo
12:12 AM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
AsItFallsApart
Erect in defiance of god's will
Male - 29 Years Old
"I was saying boo-urns"

you'd be surprised just how much use i get out of that line
02:24 AM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
introduction
You're not real musician!
Sydney
Male - 21 Years Old
'how do the you look like?'

a guy i know. i have no idea what he was trying to say.
10:39 AM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
RobTalksInMaths
Goodbye Tiger: Who Do You Call Home
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

x
01:40 PM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
stayforawhile
jackson nj
Female
Share them here

"The definition of success--To laugh much; to win respect of intelligent persons and the affections of children; to earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give one's self; to leave the world a little better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition.; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm, and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived--this is to have succeeded."
-Emerson
I've always really liked this quote!
01:43 PM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
I'm DC
I hope this terrifies you.
Kansas!
Male
"Try to overcome your doubt. Believe you are beautiful. Look at yourself through someone else's green eyes. Believe someone out there will find you and kiss your skin until you can feel it blister with the heat. Believe in something bigger than your problems and you will be saved. Look up at the beautiful melon sky; It will answer all your questions. It will unite us against the machine. My best friend taught me that the best way to battle the machine is to ignore it. Ignore the obnoxious hipsters. Ignore those who will put you in a box because of what country you were spat out of. Ignore the judgmental indie rockers. Ignore the trench coat mafia. Ignore the right wing fanatics. Ignore anyone who rubs you the wrong way. Ignore me if you need to, but don't ignore love. It's what I am fighting for." - Max Bemis
03:28 PM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
cauterize_this
Let love grow
Canada
Female - 22 Years Old
"So it goes" - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
03:38 PM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
WoodenSoldier
take your time coming home
Atlanta , Georgia
Female - 20 Years Old
"Try to overcome your doubt. Believe you are beautiful. Look at yourself through someone else's green eyes. Believe someone out there will find you and kiss your skin until you can feel it blister with the heat. Believe in something bigger than your problems and you will be saved. Look up at the beautiful melon sky; It will answer all your questions. It will unite us against the machine. My best friend taught me that the best way to battle the machine is to ignore it. Ignore the obnoxious hipsters. Ignore those who will put you in a box because of what country you were spat out of. Ignore the judgmental indie rockers. Ignore the trench coat mafia. Ignore the right wing fanatics. Ignore anyone who rubs you the wrong way. Ignore me if you need to, but don't ignore love. It's what I am fighting for." - Max Bemis

love it.
04:51 PM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
The Personist
http://davidwpritchard.tumblr.co m
Male - 25 Years Old

Where did he say this?
04:58 PM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
I'm DC
I hope this terrifies you.
Kansas!
Male

I'm not sure where I heard this, but I liked it...
05:38 PM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
The Personist
http://davidwpritchard.tumblr.co m
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm not sure where I heard this, but I liked it...

Yeah, because I hate Max Bemis with a fiery passion (ignore the username, it's old), but that quote wasn't so bad.
06:49 PM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
$eth
Life's a Joke. Laugh at it.
Eugene, Or
Male - 21 Years Old
I have a few. Not all serious

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating Yourself." Unknown
"May I never lose my youth, and if I do, may I be foregettable." Set Your Goals
"When money talks, bullshit walks." Unknown
06:54 PM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
kdefrisc
I love whisks
Berkeley, CA
Female - 26 Years Old
I've always really liked this quote!

i know right? it makes me feel like less of a loser haha
06:57 PM on 07/19/09 
User Info.
dannyclv147
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Howell, NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
Quotes are the mark of a student, never a master.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos