Username
Password

08:54 AM on 10/28/10 
User Info.
Ben09
Registered Member
The Woodlands, TX
Male

I want to buy it because it'll make the fight better. But they said this about his fight with Cotto an Clottey at some point.

I'm ready to see Tony eat multiple punches to land one.
11:09 AM on 10/28/10 
User Info.
mattyrocks
I want to buy it because it'll make the fight better. But they said this about his fight with Cotto an Clottey at some point.

I'm ready to see Tony eat multiple punches to land one.

oh god yes.
11:28 AM on 10/29/10 
User Info.
mattyrocks
We've all come to the conclusion that we're probably just gonna get drunk and have it hastily thrown together.
I'm wearing a dress and hes wearing a tinkerbell costume.

someone should dress up as butterbean.
06:08 PM on 10/29/10 
User Info.
Ben09
Registered Member
The Woodlands, TX
Male
Andre Dirrell = bitch

http://www.livefight.com/news.php?ne...94&y=2010&m=10

Quote:
Showtime's latest Fight Camp ask's more questions of Dirrell's injury than it sets out to answer. The excellent program covers the twists and turns behind each participants preparations before the next round of fights begin.

In revealing footage shot by the Fight Camp producers before Dirrell withdrew, shows some alarming comments being made by one of Dirrell's camp - his cousin Leon Lawson junior who the son of Andre's trainer.

"It's not a guarantee that we face Ward next." claimed Leon Lawson jr, almost uncannily during the opening minutes of the latest fight camp 360 episode.

"This is a business." he states candidly.

"we're 'Prize' fighters... not 'Pride' fighters.

"If they wanna dance then get that MONEY right." concluded Lawson.

The comments come out of the blue as all the participating fighters in the Showtime Super Six are contracted with agreed purses up front for their involvement. From a neutral perspective it would appear that they were under the belief that their fighter was now worth more than they originally signed up for.

Later in the show, the team visit Andre Dirrell's home to get his side of events, but when asked which doctor allegedly advised he withdraw from the event, Andre was seemingly lost for words and his family stuttered before dropping names.

Then immeadiately after the question was posed, Lawson senior declared that he wanted "Lawyers present" if they continued to ask such questions of his fighter.

The Showtime team then stated that this was an opportunity for Andre to tell the story of his withdrawal to answer suspicious critics who feel that his injury is not legit.

It a bold move, the team then asked Team Dirrell if "He was scared".

This provoked Lawson junior to again intervene and declare that whilst Andre isn't fighting, him and his team are not making money.

"I love making money." he boldy declared before quickly adding that he'd happily push forward the boxer to fight in the quest for dollar bills, but that Andre was 'family'.

Elsewhere footage of a forlorn Ken Hershman, the creator of the tournament looks dissapointed that the show has been rocked with withdrawals but valiantly declares the show will continue until it's conclusion.

Andre Ward is featured in the segment and genuinely seemed happy to lace up and fight Dirrell, adding that his withdrawal was surprising.
05:45 AM on 10/30/10 
User Info.
mattyrocks

yeah man hes duckin for sure.
05:48 AM on 10/30/10 
User Info.
mattyrocks
Is margarito gonna make this fight interesting?

11:38 AM on 11/06/10 
User Info.
kaylaloren
No Avatar Selected
poughkeepsie ny
Female - 23 Years Old
Cool. Wrestling.
08:12 AM on 11/07/10 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
Maurquez showed some heart last night. Lopez looked good, but I think this fight almost hurt his "reputation" a little bit..he was supposed to just walk through his opponent last night, and while he was winning most of the fight...he didnt dominate like was thought.

missed the Zab fight though..
05:55 AM on 11/10/10 
User Info.
mattyrocks

huh?

Maurquez showed some heart last night. Lopez looked good, but I think this fight almost hurt his "reputation" a little bit..he was supposed to just walk through his opponent last night, and while he was winning most of the fight...he didnt dominate like was thought.

missed the Zab fight though..

i didnt see the fights but from what i read lopez put it down last night. and yeah marquez definitely showed some heart as well.

and apparently zab barely beat mathysse.
06:40 AM on 11/10/10 
User Info.
mattyrocks
this is an interesting article to think about for the pacquiao/margarito fight.

05:58 PM on 11/12/10 
User Info.
Ben09
Registered Member
The Woodlands, TX
Male
Can't wait. Driving up to Dallas/Arlington in the morning.
06:20 PM on 11/12/10 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
Should be a good one tomorrow.
10:02 AM on 11/13/10 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 26 Years Old
I hope that Pacquaio murders Margarito in the ring. Can't stand that cunt.
11:04 AM on 11/13/10 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
So where's my Lois Lane?
England
Male - 24 Years Old
Is this where the discussion for Haye v Harrison will be?
06:22 PM on 11/13/10 
User Info.
airrwaves44
anywhere to stream the fight tonight?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums