1. How did you get your band name?
We wanted a name that people couldn't forget. Really just brainstormed and our friend Skylyn brought it up and, of course, no one liked it at first. But yeah! I told em it's about the music, that's what makes the name.
2. How did this band get started?
Well Zach and I were just a two piece called Euforeia untill I started liking this music a lot more than the previous band I was in so I quit my band to further pursue Bazookas Go Bang. We realized we could do so much more and make it more interesting so we added members.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Sting, The Police, Taking Back Sunday, John Mayer, Michael Jackson, and the sound of my mustache when I rub my palm over it.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Korn, haha grew up listening to them and was obsessed!
Present, I would like to tour with Taking Back Sunday, Circa Survive. and probably Portugal. The Man.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
A bird. ha. So I could pick up and leave and visit anywhere! Whenever. I want to see the world.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Mostly because, like any band, we work really hard at what we do. We think from the perspective of being in the crowd and asking, "Would we like it?" "Would we want to listen to us?" lol We really are bringing back 80's pop with new age.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
"Saying goodbye with body language." I can see it being difficult.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
God, friends, family, label (when we have one). Mostly who recorded our record and promoted it. But even more, as cliche as it is, THE FANS. They get you to your dream.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Requirements of what is considered a band. To be honest, I think there is a lot of joke music or just musicians thrown together. A band is a family, a group, a business; not just a myspace page.
10. Memorable tour experience?
First tour ever in 05. 3 week long dyi booked and gained a lot of fans. Bazookas Go Bang will be ready to tour in summer of 09.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Out of our 6 songs we have my favorite to play is "Our Footprints Matter".
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
The Beatles and The Police. All my father listened to.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Ooooooooo I would want super strength. Bc i'm only..um 5'8 and 3/4s haha and I don't want to look like a stocky doucher. So skinny with a lot of strength. haha. I'd pick on people.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
Not Quite Yet.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
hmmmmmmmmm........ I love rain. I don't care how wet I get. Ii could stand, swim, live, eat, poop, in it.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
Duh . My birthday... ha...no really. Halloween.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Read and draw.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I know how to do almost any voice on tv or cartoons. I badly want to do voice acting for cartoons and or movies!