Username
Password

09:37 AM on 02/25/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
the pride event tonight was fuckin stellar. the diaz/gomi fight was great (who would have thought it would have ended like that) so was the henderson/silva fight. the undercard was pretty solid too. sucked for mac danzig. he got rocked. overall, great ppv for pride.

two insane upsets. With Diaz losing, what does that say about Gomi and the level of fighting in the UFC? Also Silva looked real slow, I don't know if he's on the decline or he may have been sick.
10:04 AM on 02/25/07 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Downloading it now. I read the results and all I can say is wow.
01:30 PM on 02/25/07 
User Info.
Gabe Borquez
Reefer Sutherland
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 32 Years Old
two insane upsets. With Diaz losing, what does that say about Gomi and the level of fighting in the UFC? Also Silva looked real slow, I don't know if he's on the decline or he may have been sick.

diaz didn't lose but i know what you meant to say...the same thing with the frank trigg fight. it wasn't the most impressive win but he defeated one of pride's better fighters. just shut him down completely. i think dana white can smile at that PPV. wanderlei just looked like he lost the intensity he once had. and he also looked like he didn't have a complete game plan. props to henderson. but seriously, i think everybody knew in their mind that diaz was going to come out and give domi trouble. my mouth was wide open the whole first round. that shit was great. the little nogeira fight was pretty awesome too. overall, team quest had a great night. if couture could pull the upset, they will be on top of the world.
09:52 AM on 02/26/07 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Overall it was a great card. I loved the commentary. Trigg/Barnett and Kang/Barnett knew what they were talking about while at the same time inserted a couple of jokes. I think commentaries should strive to be like that. No Carlos Mencia jokes, no former wrestling champions commentating. I think Wanderlei was playing it too safe. Gomi, I don't know what happened to him. He does have problems with fighters that have a bjj background. Maybe he took the fight too lightly. Great win for Diaz. Amazing first round. Probably Diaz's biggest win in his career. Danzig had a good showing, but it definitely wasn't the most exciting fight of the night like he should it would been. The Hansen fight was a good way to start off the show. I can't wait for the Lightweight Grand Prix.

I wonder what they are going to do with Dan henderson. He's going to be a future IFL coach and defend both belts. He's going to busy.
11:25 AM on 02/26/07 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Also someone should had called out Chuck Norris. He's always ready to fight and he would had put on a clinic.
04:33 PM on 02/26/07 
User Info.
Gabe Borquez
Reefer Sutherland
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 32 Years Old
Also someone should had called out Chuck Norris. He's always ready to fight and he would had put on a clinic.

hah. someone should have called out nicholas cage and his whack ass hair. also, why did the cameras focus on the sluttiest and least attraction fake breasted girls possible? sucks.
04:46 PM on 02/26/07 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
hah. someone should have called out nicholas cage and his whack ass hair. also, why did the cameras focus on the sluttiest and least attraction fake breasted girls possible? sucks.
Thats it. Chuck Norris vs. Ghost Rider....Fight of the Century. I think they closed up on Brittney Skye and her friend, everyone else, yeah had faces perfect for radio.
07:03 PM on 02/26/07 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
9 medical suspensions were announced for the pride event. People suspended include Nick Diaz, Wanderlei, Danzig, Henderson and 5 others. Info can be found here:
http://www.mmafighting.com/news/2007...en sions.html
09:03 PM on 02/26/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
I've watched the Gomi/Diaz fight a couple times, and it was such an odd fight. I think Diaz is such a big 160 that his hands just overpowered Gomi. I mean don't get me wrong great fight, and great win for Diaz, but again everything just seemed surreal.
09:44 PM on 02/26/07 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
I hear that they are hyping up a Gomi/Diaz 2 for the Lightweight GP. I think Diaz should stay at 160. He was getting thrown around at 170.
10:25 PM on 02/26/07 
User Info.
FinchBulldog2
Take money, your money.
Rockland,...
Male - 27 Years Old
I tried to recruit people into this thread with another thread but failed miserably haha. I'm starting to love Diaz though. I think he's going to be incredible when he's around 28-31ish.
03:11 PM on 02/28/07 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Sherdog's post fight w/ Nick Diaz is hilarious. You guys should definitely check it out if you can or if you want I'll upload, just let me know.
04:39 PM on 02/28/07 
User Info.
Gabe Borquez
Reefer Sutherland
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 32 Years Old
Sherdog's post fight w/ Nick Diaz is hilarious. You guys should definitely check it out if you can or if you want I'll upload, just let me know.

amazing. "that little fucker..i don't know what the fuck he was doing...he was doing karate and shit like fuckin super punch shit."
05:08 PM on 02/28/07 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
I can't believe he said that gomi did some haduken type punch on him.
10:05 PM on 03/03/07 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Couture, Franklin, and Hughes won. Couture's first defense will probably be against Crocop.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets