AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

12:56 PM on 03/10/12 
User Info.
Coverbydesign
Chi-Town
Male - 29 Years Old
Did anyone watch TUF last night..I think this is going to be a good season. I mean granted Faber and Dom haven't started the smack talk.But there was a lot of good fights last night.
01:10 PM on 03/10/12 
User Info.
Figure8Guitar
Columbia, MO
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah some of those guys looked amazing. I was more impressed with this lineup than with a ton of the previous seasons, at least from what I can remember. There were quite a few good strikers that made it in so that guarantees at least a little excitement.
04:39 AM on 03/15/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Did anyone watch TUF last night..I think this is going to be a good season. I mean granted Faber and Dom haven't started the smack talk.But there was a lot of good fights last night.
I'm just watching the first week now

To be honest. I'm 35mins and this live format is excruciating. I've seen a few good chokes and KOs. But it's so slow and awkward. Not a fan of the host who does the FX stuff Ari of something. And the chatter between the coaches and Dana is awkward

Hope once in the house it's a bit more polished
08:14 AM on 03/15/12 
User Info.
Coverbydesign
Chi-Town
Male - 29 Years Old
I'm just watching the first week now

To be honest. I'm 35mins and this live format is excruciating. I've seen a few good chokes and KOs. But it's so slow and awkward. Not a fan of the host who does the FX stuff Ari of something. And the chatter between the coaches and Dana is awkward

Hope once in the house it's a bit more polished

Yea the one round match where odd..I felt they could have done 2 round matches due in part that most fighters feel each other out in the first round...I dunno I am hoping once they pick teams and everything it gets a little better. There are like 3 or 4 fighters I did like that I am hoping do well in this season.
10:52 AM on 03/15/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
In case anybody missed it...Rampage vs. Shogun

It's supposedly Rampage's last fight in the UFC because he has been publicly begging to get out of the UFC.
11:07 AM on 03/15/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Future Eagle
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
and then this just pops up:

Rampage4real: 2 keep it real,the Shogun fight will have 2 wait,I just found out that I have 2 get surgery on both knees,but I heal fast don't trip
11:16 AM on 03/15/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
and then this just pops up:

Rampage4real: 2 keep it real,the Shogun fight will have 2 wait,I just found out that I have 2 get surgery on both knees,but I heal fast don't trip

haha I just jinxed it. Crap.
05:51 AM on 03/22/12 
User Info.
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
I'm really liking TUF so far. I bet Cruz ends up being a great coach. I love them both but Cruz looks like he'd be a solid guy. I hope the dude that Faber was waiting to get because he thought Cruz wouldn't ends up beating the crap out of everyone.
09:47 PM on 03/22/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm really liking TUF so far. I bet Cruz ends up being a great coach. I love them both but Cruz looks like he'd be a solid guy. I hope the dude that Faber was waiting to get because he thought Cruz wouldn't ends up beating the crap out of everyone.

Cruz has definitely proven himself smarten than I would've assumed.
02:58 AM on 03/23/12 
User Info.
Michael1002
Attack and Rescue Mikkelles
Rotterdam
Male
Still need to catch up with this tuf season, but I really miss the ufc events. Can't wait for things to come.
04:12 AM on 03/23/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
After spending the last 12months blessed
With at least fortnightly quality cards I'm having withdrawals with Nothing been on for last 3wks and nothing good due for next 4.

Thank god for TUF being back to normal last wk
03:56 AM on 03/28/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male

Was that the weird egg, Tickle I think his name was?
Loved Cruz putting Faber and team on the spot throwing choice of fighter back on them and everyone awkwardly shitting themself
09:00 AM on 03/28/12 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 31 Years Old
this friday on Bellator, my dude Chris Lozano is fighting again. He takes on Karl Ammoussou should be a sweet fight!
09:06 AM on 03/28/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female
Was that the weird egg, Tickle I think his name was?
Loved Cruz putting Faber and team on the spot throwing choice of fighter back on them and everyone awkwardly shitting themself
This. Cruz's reenactment of it was even funnier.

10:58 AM on 03/28/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
I don't like the fact that it is on Friday. They should do it on Wednesday like before. They got better numbers there. I need a card to happen badily. I am pumped for the Thiago Silva and Brian Stann fights, than Johnny Bones. Did anyone watch the TUF Brazil priemier that looks like it's gonna have some good talent on there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos