Username
Password

08:54 PM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
speakhandsforme
no shame in impulse
St. Louis, MO
Male - 24 Years Old
Yeah, when it comes to rematches and his style of fighting I think I mostly just have a bad taste in my mouth because that the first fight with Ben was a clear lost for him in my opinion, and I soooo didn't want to see another fucking rematch. I understand that Frankie felt like he gave rematches...but one of those was due to a draw and the other was a much closer fight. I just didn't feel a rematch was warranted in the first place (maybe BJ didn't deserve one, too?) and I felt like it would've been nice to see him come out and really handle business, leaving no confusion. I could probably say the same about Ben in this fight, but I thought he did that in the first fight, anyway.

Also, I'm excited for Diaz vs. Ben. I have a feeling Ben will rely on his crazy submission defense and Nate will show him that was a bad idea. It just seems like Ben allows himself to get in subs all the time because he knows he'll survive. Seems like every fight.

I kind of see what you're saying. I did feel that the two rematches that Frankie gave were unavoidable. By most persons' accounts, he lost to BJ in the first fight and he drew with Maynard. In fact, I think Frankie lost to BJ more clearly than he did to Bendo in their respective first encounters.
01:46 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
Bendo won, get over it. We didn't see the traditional balls out Edgar for a reason: Bendo wouldn't allow it. Glad to see Edgar lose, hopefully we're done with the rematches.

That being said, Nate will pick Bendo apart standing, and probably submit Bendo.
02:01 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
Mayhem arrested after being found naked in a church that he apparently broke into and trashed. Nice.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/8/13...rglary-charges
02:03 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
Mayhem arrested after being found naked in a church that he apparently broke into and trashed. Nice.

Ha-larious.

Curious to see if Rogan has him back on the podcast, he's been saying he wanted Mayhem back on there after the latest loss.
02:46 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
Raleigh, NC
Male - 29 Years Old

I started laughing when I read that.. Just days after he threatened to kill Dana White
03:49 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Figure8Guitar
Columbia, MO
Male - 24 Years Old
Mayhem is making it real hard to be a fan of his
04:17 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
I started laughing when I read that.. Just days after he threatened to kill Dana White

He didn't threaten to kill him - he just offered to fight him and not "back out" like Tito.

Dude definitely has a few screws loose and obviously needs to get back on his meds. Seems like all the fighters and media people and even Dana recognize that he's a good guy that has some issues.

I've never heard Dana sound so sincere in regretting getting "into it" with someone than the video of him talking about how bad he felt about his thing with Mayhem the other day on Twitter. Dana sounded super bummed about it because he knows Mayhem is having a rought time, and that was before any of this happened.
04:32 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
Raleigh, NC
Male - 29 Years Old
He didn't threaten to kill him - he just offered to fight him and not "back out" like Tito.

Dude definitely has a few screws loose and obviously needs to get back on his meds. Seems like all the fighters and media people and even Dana recognize that he's a good guy that has some issues.

I've never heard Dana sound so sincere in regretting getting "into it" with someone than the video of him talking about how bad he felt about his thing with Mayhem the other day on Twitter. Dana sounded super bummed about it because he knows Mayhem is having a rought time, and that was before any of this happened.

Ah ya, that's right don't know why I thought it was kill..

The sad thing is some contestant beat him on his MTV show..
04:46 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
The sad thing is some contestant beat him on his MTV show..

When was that?
05:18 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
Raleigh, NC
Male - 29 Years Old

Oh my bad, it was Thomas Denny, not Mayhem..
05:34 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
Oh my bad, it was Thomas Denny, not Mayhem..

haha oh yeah saw that. A bit of a fail in that episode.
08:17 PM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Sonnen moving to 205 fighting Forrest at the end of the year show. Forrest is gonna get destroyed and retire after this I assume.
08:20 PM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
Raleigh, NC
Male - 29 Years Old
Sonnen moving to 205 fighting Forrest at the end of the year show. Forrest is gonna get destroyed and retire after this I assume.

Hopefully Forrest looks better than when he fought Silva, nevertheless he will lose to Chael
09:41 PM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
Lol, I don't see Forrest making it much of a contest.

But I'll be awaiting the insults/jokes of both of these fighters, should be awesome haha
11:14 PM on 08/14/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
Such a pointless fight. I mean, I guess the idea is that maybe it's a high profile fight and could get Chael closer to a title fight just to say he came up and beat a former champion?

I dunno. I would've rather seen Chael take on Glover or Phil Davis.

Hopefully it's a good fight. Forrest already triangled him in their first fight.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos